“Great for fast casual healthy dining”
Review of Zoes Kitchen

Zoes Kitchen
Ranked #67 of 248 Restaurants in Westminster
Reviewed 21 December 2017

We like to go here before we see movies at the theater close by. The food is very tasty! I don't think I've found my "one thing" to always order here yet, but everything I've tried has been good. My daughter loves the hummus and my husband likes the meatballs. The cookies are quite a treat. I will say the menu is a bit overwhelming and I have to stay back and look at it for a while, but it is nice to have so many choices.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I had the Steak Roll-ups with potato salad side. Wife had a Pita sandwich with a orzo tabouli side. Decent portions, reasonably quick.

My wife has a sudden desire for tabbouleh - the kind with lots of parsley and this was orzo so it was a pasta base. Just not what we expected guess I need to do some research.

Stainless steel surroundings. Order, go to table and wait for food delivery.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

The portions were adequate. The food was average for a "preppy" type of dining. The humus was delicious. Not sure what I was expecting but I probably will not return. It is ok for a vegan, however.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

I've been to this location twice in the last week. The food is very good, excellent fresh vegetables, etc. and healthy meals available, which can be hard to find. The "braised white beans" have an incredible amount of flavor.

The first time I went in the afternoon when there was no one there, and it still took about 15 mins to make my quinoa salad.

The second time I called in an order during he middle of lunch rush. I arrived 20 mins after ordering and it seemed like my order wasn't started yet--the kitchen was very backed up, and it seemed some customers were leaving due to the long wait. I waited another 20 mins and got my food and was given a free drink, but if this is consistent I won't be able to eat here during my lunch hour.

I hope it was just a one-time thing because I could see myself eating this food several times per week.

1  Thank Chris 0
Reviewed 4 January 2017

We've been eating at Zoe's a couple of times a month since it opened. They change their menu items fairly often, so there is something new almost each time we come back. So many of the choices are healthy, and they mix interesting flavors that add to the appeal. The employees there are helpful in terms of recommendations on the food and flexibility for special orders. Also, my MIL recently left her purse at this Zoe's and didn't realize it until that evening, after the place closed. She was flying back home the next day and worried what this would mean for her. Turns out a Zoe's employee found it and kept it safe. So rare to find that these days, and it says a lot about the people who work there. Thank you for good food and for being great people. We'll be in again soon.