“Good Chinese food cooked by Chinese speakers”
Review of New Century

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
New Century
Ranked #9 of 27 Restaurants in Walsenburg
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a custom version of Kung Pao chicken here according to my specifications. I recommend this simple family run restaurant with a big menu.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

There's a sign above the entrance for an all you can eat buffet, but they don't have one. I thinks it's from the previous owner. Our family got cashew chicken, lemon chicken, pork lo mein, and tofu with black beans. It all tasted good. Service was friendly and helpful with everything looking pretty clean. The only negative things I noticed was that plates arrived at different times and there was no egg drop soup included to curb our hunger while we waited.