“Wide Variety of Choices”

Corines Mexican Food Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Walsenburg
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 4 January 2018

Our hotel recommended this place and it didn't disappoint. Get anything from burgers to Mexican food here. The chile rellenos were awesome. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We went to Corines on the suggestion of my Son who works in Walsenburg now and then.
I had the tostadas and my husband had the Mexican burger. Both were good. The homemade fries on the burger were outstanding as was the green chili.
My only complaint is the wait time. I was surprised it took so long as it was not busy. We were not in any hurry, but we waited I'm sure over 30 min. to get our meal. The staff was very friendly, food just fine, but if your in a hurry you might keep that in mind.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Stoped here passing through. Had the fajitas and by far the best I've ever had order it steak fajitas

Reviewed 26 August 2017

We went for lunch (group of 3) and ordered some basic items: beans, rice, tortillas, guacamole and enchiladas. The food was mediocre at best and frankly not very tasty at all, except for the warmed tortilla chips that came with the guacamole (those were good!). The service was friendly but poor (she forgot the tortillas, forgot to bring the beer, didn't explain what "smothered" meant for the enchilada - it's the sauce, not cheese apparently). The restaurant had lots of flies inside hanging out around our table by the window. The beer tasted good but that's the best I can say. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

I love the beef enchiladas with red. The bean and beef burrito with green is great for those that don't want much spice. By Hot I mean the Santa Fe "not for tourists" is a 10, Amarillo is a 0, Denver is 4. I like a 5, and that is what this place gives you with red sauce on an enchilada. Sabroso. It is popular, it serves beer at lunch, it is not fast food, but good service.