“Late Lunch”

Corrine's Mexican Food
Ranked #11 of 29 Restaurants in Walsenburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The service was very good. We had a new red-headed waitress who knew her stuff and was friendly. My husband had cheese enchiladas with fried eggs and green sauce on top, rice and beans. I had steak fajitas. The food was above average with the rice and beans being nothing special. It's an older building that is kept clean.
We will come back when in the area.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Stopped in while I was driving through Walsenburg. Large portions and quick, friendly service. I really liked the red chili sauce.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Corine's is a good local joint in Walsenburg with good 'new mexico' style food, and homemade pies. The beer and margaritas are cold, the service is friendly and they are open the most hours of any restaurant in Walsenburg. Bonus for through travelers, they have a good size parking lot for your camper or RV.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

It cost over $30 for two people. We ordered a fruit cup, and was given a pre packaged fruit cup from a store. The food was not warm, it was not good. The atmosphere is good, but the food and service leave something to be desired. there was a man sitting at the bar who must have been the waitresses boyfriend, just drinking beer and walking in and out of the kitchen. Very unsettling. Go elsewhere. this one is no good.

1  Thank bugbeeuddon
Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We come through Walsenburg about 4 times a year, usually around lunch time. This is the second time to eat at Corrine's. The food is pretty good, portions are large enough to fill you up, but the service is pretty terrible. I am not sure if the staff is poorly trained, the system is bad, or both. I have never made so much direct eye contact with a server and had them ignore me at each step of the meal like this last time. I am sure we will go back because there aren't a lot of other options, but not until I forget how frustrating it was this last time.