“Beverage machine broken...poor compensation”
Review of Taco Bell

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #21 of 26 Restaurants in Walsenburg
Cuisines: Malaysian
Reviewed 12 September 2017

My wife and I were on our way to Denver and decided to stop in to stretch and get a snack. This is a Taco Bell / Kentucky Fried Chicken franchise. It was the weekend Sturgis had started -Saturday morning. There was a line ahead of us that moved very slowly. I noticed on the menu the prices were higher for Taco Bell and Kentucky Fried Chicken than most other franchises we've visited. I ordered 2 empanadas, with nachos and my wife ordered a taco big box dinner. The server explained the beverage machine was down and offered us a bottle of water. The nachos were soggy when I got them. My wife's food consisted of a lot of lettuce. I then noticed that they had another beverage machine by the drive up window. They were serving out drinks from that machine for the drive through but not inside customers. The normal $5 box that is advertised on national commercials is almost $2. more as are most menu items.. I would avoid this establishment

Reviewed 8 August 2017

Very clean and fast food. It is usally very busy. Food is consistently good quality. Tables are wiped every 30 minutes

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We hit this highway fast food island at lunch time. Our group alone was 16 guests The menu is a KFC combo. The staff were polite and efficient getting us processed in short order along with a bevy of our fellow travelers. Quality was standard for this kind of operation, but the staff elevated the experience. We found this little spot clean and well run.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

I would not recommend this restaurant unless you are desperate. KFC chicken was not very good. Tacos were pretty tasteless. Service was poor. We had to go back to counter and wait to ask for utensils, sauce, butter & honey. Every other KFC asks what sauces you need. Then I saw an employee run water from the soda dispenser onto a less-than-clean-looking rag and proceed to wipe down the drink counter. Pretty disgusting and unsanitary.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Very busy with slow service. Regular menu...we ordered taco salad and it was first time I ever had a Taco Bell salad with rice in bottom with re fried beans. Actually pretty tasty!