“Quick Lunch”
Review of Mike's Coffee Barn - CLOSED

Mike's Coffee Barn
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a late lunch but they were still busy. He had a BLT I had a pastrami sandwich, both came with chips and very tasty potato salad. Drinks included all sorts of soft drinks and flavored tea. Sandwiches were delicious and filling. Seating is limited and 12 to 1 pm is busy. Cost for four adults and tip was about $30.

1  Thank ValkyrieKansas

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in while visiting the town. Very fine cup of dark roast coffee and reasonably priced. Pastries were also offered and they looked tasty although I didn't partake. Recommend.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Had been looking for a coffee shop traveling secondary highways passing thru small towns. Spotted place while gassing car. What a find. Small with great atmosphere.
Local art available and on walls.
Tried a specialty chicken Sandwich with there version of a tortilla soup and it was fantastic. Bread was a rye with a cheese crust. A shame I will not be passing thru on my return, well worth stopping here

1  Thank normk437
Reviewed 4 June 2016

I called in for a coffee while a train stopped traffic. Service was good and the shop really interesting. I wish I was going through the town more often. Good strong coffee.

Reviewed 21 May 2016

A nice clean place to stop for a break and a cup to go. I had a latte and wish the brew was stronger though!