“Excellent Breakfast!”
Review of Tinas Family Cafe

Tinas Family Cafe
Ranked #5 of 27 Restaurants in Walsenburg
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were desperate for breakfast on the way to Denver from New Mexico, so I found this cafe on Google. It was delicious! Definitely home-cooked. Crispy bacon, fluffy eggs, delicious french toast, large pancakes, and peppery biscuits and sausage gravy. All that for $20!
The place is very popular, though. We came in right after they opened, and the place was full within the hour. In spite of that, the wait staff is attentive, and the food comes out quickly.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped through for lunch. Wanted something quaint local and not super touristy. This place was good. The atmosphere is great. Both our food was good. Very accommodating staff despite my picky requests. She did forget my side, but the other stuff we had was so good and enough I didn't need it anyways. The waitress could have been more thorough with refills for my husband's soda, but she was busy. It's not really something to really complain about in my opinion. We would definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a good meal that isn't fast food yuck! But still semi quick.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The green chili is very good. The burgers we're ok . I would eat here again. Is it a favorite? No. But no major complaints. Staff was very friendly. Hours are very strange.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This restaurant is very consistent with their food, service, and pricing. All are exceptional. Whether breakfast or lunch, I have never had a bad meal

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We found this place while passing through Walsenburg and looking for late lunch. This is very good place. Nice friendly staff. Local people are having family style eating together, they all know each other and very friendly. All create impression of good atmosphere. Place is small, but around 2 PM on December 28 we were able to find table and parking spot immediately. All food prepared fresh and fast.
Fried fish was good, only extra shrimp is kind of frozen for long time. I would recommend dish with liver. I placed some pictures, look them, Dishes are good in size, prices are kind of in mid-range.
I advice this place.
Only downside - their website does not have full menu.