I just spent a week at the fabulous Vail Marriott Resort & Spa while traveling to Vail for my wedding. Every experience we had with the hotel was excellent - the bellmen were professional, fun, courteous and prompt; the restaurant staff and room service personnel were great; and Matt in the sales office was wonderful to work with as well. We stayed in the Timberline Suite which was perfect - the sitting room was so nice to have. The only teeny complaint I have is that the kitchen in the Timberline is huge, but has no amenities other than a huge refrigerator, microwave and toaster - with all of the space it would be nice to have at least a couple of burners on a range and maybe a toaster oven too. And, the tub in the master bathroom was fantastic! We ate almost all of the appetizers on the Avalanche Pub's menu, all were excellent. My favorite was the quesadilla and the chicken fingers were surprisingly delicious. I did not visit the spa, but we did enjoy 2 of the 3 hot tubs the resort has to offer - a very nice variety. As for skiing, it's probably about a 4 minute walk from the hotel to the base of Eagle Bahn gondola - the ski valet service brings your skis for you, though, which is handy. The location of the hotel is great - just separated enough from the village but close enough to the restaurants and shops. All in all, I would highly recommend the Vail Marriott Resort & Spa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vail Marriott Mountain Resort in Lionshead Village is one of Colorado's most celebrated resorts. Our relaxed luxury ski resort in Vail sits just 150 yards from the Eagle-Bahn Gondola and offers comfortable lodging options for daredevils, daydreamers and those seeking a little adventure. Featuring all the hospitality and charm of a European ski and spa resort, our we are the destination resort of choice for vacationers seeking the exceptional. The natural beauty that surrounds our breathtaking accommodation is reflected in a chateau atmosphere of warm elegance, complete with rich wood accents, cozy rooms with plush beds, heated pools, outdoor recreation and an elegant spa. With 5,289 acres and seven legendary bowls, Vail Marriott Mountain Resort is the largest ski resort in the nation, welcoming skiers and snowboarders from all over the world. We invite you to stay with us and discover why Vail continues to top ski resort polls year after year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Vail Marriott Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Vail Mountain Hotel Vail
- Marriott Vail Mountain Resort And Spa
- Vail Marriott