Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 308
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 343/night.

US$ 479
US$ 439
  • Pool
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 296
US$ 279
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 525
US$ 223
  • Restaurant
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 324
US$ 291
US$ 368
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 497/night.

Antlers at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 275
TripAdvisor
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 655
US$ 625
  • Pool
All reviewsaltitude barhot tubvail village and lionsheadsteadman cliniceasy walkwithin walking distancebus stopan older propertyfive minute walkoutdoor poolmini fridgebit datedfree shuttlelocation was perfectduring ski seasonski shoplobby
Reviewed 4 February 2016

We booked this at very short notice for a weekend skiing. Good value by Vail standards but a fairly dowdy hotel. Rooms a decent size and clean but equipped to a fairly basic standard. So if your focus is skiing and you want a bed then perfect. Not somewhere for a romantic weekend.

Room Tip: We had a mountain view but would not pay extra for that.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 February 2016

Ok I get it - its Vail. I understand that everything is expensive, and even a run, down establishment like this is going to cost a few hundred dollars a night. With that said, I would STRONGLY encourage you to spend an extra $100 or so to get something better than this on VRBO or at another hotel through Hotwire or something.

We just checked in and the laundry list of things that are enough to drive a person crazy have already started. The first and by far worst thing about this hotel is that the walls are absolutely paper thin... I was trying to get work done after check in but couldn't because our neighbors talking at normal voice levels sounded like they were actually in our room. I'm so glad to hear that they had such a good time shredding the pow today, but the single most important thing about a hotel on a ski vacation is actually being able to get some sleep to rest and gear up for the next day.... that is not going to happen here.

The outdoor parking is also a huge bummer in winter, this is the only building I know of in Vail that doesn't have any parking garage option.

The hotel is in an awkward location within vail where you are a pretty long walk to either Lionshead or Vail village... so you are really paying the premium of being at Vail without the conveniences of actually being at Vail.

I could go on, but I would strongly suggest finding an alternative option in Vail.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
3  Thank Lbills22
Reviewed 1 February 2016 via mobile

I'm usually a more upscale hotel type girl, but our Visa rewards got us a couple days in this place for free, and what more can you ask for than free nights in Vail?! Very clean, simple rooms (although the pillows were ridiculously rock hard-very uncomfortable) and lobby; I didn't feel bad tromping through in my ski boots and they will check your skis and poles for free. Very friendly staff. Breakfast buffet was nothing incredible but fine for a hungry family of six before a day of hard skiing, and coffee/tea are free each morning. Convenient location, you can walk to the Lionshead gondola or slip around back by the pool and catch the shuttle bus to wherever you need to go. I wouldn't pay to stay in this hotel again, for the price point I'd rather pay a little extra for one of the nicer hotels. But all in all, except for the pillows, we were all happy to be here!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 3V1M1
Reviewed 29 January 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my family because it was the most inexpensive place to stay in Vail. The room was clean but a bit run down. If you are looking for a luxurious place to stay on your vacation this is not the place. However, if you are on a budget it will do just fine.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Savvylady83
Reviewed 24 January 2016

Stayed at the Evergreen Lodge during 1st week January 2016. Was with a large group; our package included buffet breakfast at the in-lodge restaurant. I have stayed at many lodges and hotels at ski resorts during the last 10 years and this was the best! Staff very friendly, lodge clean and well maintained. Elevators worked well. Hot tub was indoors downstairs in the lodge, always a favorite of mine after a day of snowboarding; I don't like to have to go out into the cold for the hot tub (there is also an outdoor heated pool). Also in the lodge is a nice ski shop were they sell and rent everything; also very friendly staff. In addition to the restaurant where the breakfast buffet is located (it is an Indian food restaurant at night), there is a sports bar ("Atitude") which has friendly staff and great menu and prices. The Lodge is about 5 minutes easy walk to the lift area, or you can take the free bus which we never did...easier to walk.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family