Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 525
US$ 223
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 296
US$ 280
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 324
US$ 291
US$ 479
US$ 439
  • Pool
Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 385
Marriott
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 240
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 289/night.

Antlers at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 275
TripAdvisor
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 784
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 655
US$ 617
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsski valetrooftop poolbeautiful hoteltop notchheated floorsthe eagle bahn gondolain room diningcar serviceoff seasonluxury hotelrock resortsdinner reservationsturn down serviceapres skilionshead areahot chocolatebeaver creek
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

So I booked my room on Hotwire and it said the hotel was pet friendly and listed the fees. So I called well in advance of my stay to make sure i was going to be in a dog friendly room. When I called the hotel I could only speak to the national rock resort reservation people not the actual front desk (very annoying). Anyways theblady went on and on about how I should of booked the room through them directly and she wouldn't be able to guarantee a pet room. So me coming for 3 hours away wouldn't have a guaranteed pet room when I arrive. Fun times now that I have a nonrefundable room with hotwire. The worst part is that the lady made it my problem not something that we needed to find a solution to.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Ryan W,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience with our reservations department. We very much value our furry guests and work to make their stay as exceptional our their human families. Please reach out to me directly and I will help you get the best accommodations set up for you and your pet.

astoll@vailresorts.com

Reviewed 30 June 2017

This was our second year in a row to stay at The Arrabelle and, once again, it did not disappoint! I have traveled the world and can truly say that The Arrabelle is the best of the best. The rooms are amazing and the staff are even better! Thank you so much for maintaining the level of excellence that you do each year. My fiance' and I will be back very soon indeed!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

michaelweaver8,

Thank you for continuing to choose the Arrabelle for you visits to Vail. We look forward to your next and please don't hesitate to contact me directly should you need anything.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great place to stay. The Balcony, the bathroom and the bedroom were excellent. The personnel were great and the Tavern food and staff were great. I have stayed at the Sonnenalp but I would stay here in the future.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

colinbW6984OI,

Happy to hear that your experience with the Arrabelle was so memorable and thank you for staying with us. We look forward to your future visits!

Please reach out should you need help with booking any future reservations.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

My fiancé and I became engaged at the Arrabelle. The staff went above and beyond in every way possible by arranging a private chef, flowers, champagne and strawberries, spa services, and even an in condo concert. The staff left no stone unturned in an effort to make the night perfect. She said yes with tears in her eyes and couldn't believe how perfect the evening was. Thank you to Alex, Emily, and Greg among many others for their extraordinary efforts.

shelley_ofira,

I am so proud of the work that Alex, Emily, and Greg put into your very special proposal and that it has made for such a special memory for you and your fiancé. I hope we will get to see you again for many anniversaries to come and we do weddings!

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly should you need any further assistance. Alex is also at your service.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

The landmark penthouse is managed by the Arabelle. The location was superb and everything was spotless. We had excellent service and staff - the staff was fantastic - they were kind, happy and our every need was met. Every staff member went above and beyond to make our stay exceptional. They helped with surprise birthday desert (bananas foster for 9 delivered to the room), we had free drink and cheese plate when we arrived, the concierge helped us with dinner reservations, where to go horseback riding, activities and where to get get cheapest bike rentals. We have traveled all over the world and our stay here ranks as the best service ever

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Lisa C,

I am so glad that the birthday surprise was a hit! We all very much enjoyed being able to assist with making this happen for you and your family. We hope that you will come stay with us again.

Thanks so much for choosing us and we look forward to your next visit.