Book now, pay at stay
US$ 223
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 285/night.

Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 290
US$ 240
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 284/night.

Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 352
US$ 280
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 332
US$ 291
  • Pool
Hotel Talisa, Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 525
US$ 223
  • Restaurant
Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$ 385
US$ 479
US$ 439
  • Pool
Antlers at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 275
TripAdvisor
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 655
US$ 617
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsski valetrooftop poolbeautiful hoteltop notchheated floorsthe eagle bahn gondolain room diningcar serviceoff seasonluxury hotelrock resortsdinner reservationsturn down serviceapres skilionshead areahot chocolatebeaver creek
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

The Arrabelle hotel is a magnificent hotel that is conveniently located at the base of Vail mountain and just a short 3-5 minute ride to Vail Village. With all of the beauty that the hotel and Vail have to offer what made our trip especially magical were the wonderful people that work there. From the warm greetings upon our arrival we knew our trip was off to a great start. We went right away to Vail sports and got fitted to ski and snowboard. The manager there was outstanding and he made sure that all of our things were delivered to the ski valet for the next day. We could not have gotten any luckier with our ski instructor, Viktor and our snowboard instructor, Ben. These two men literally made our trip. They were kind and patient and encouraging and had us skiing as a family for the first time ever after just 2 lessons. Now is a good time to mention that my daughters and I have never skied/snowboarded before-ever. We do the beach :) We hope to be fortunate enough to be able to spend some more time at the Arrabelle next year and will keep our fingers crossed that we see Viktor and Ben again, too.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2017

Jen F,

Thank you for choosing the Arrabelle for you stay in Vail. I am so glad to hear what a great time you and your daughter on your inaugural ski vacation! I hope that you will find time for some more snow in addition to the sand in the future.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me should you need any assistance in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

We came here for 5 nights for the family of 5. The room was a perfect fit to our needs spacious and airy; cozy and comfortable. Unfortunately most of us got sick and we needed frequent room service , sheet changes etc. Not only Andrew at the front desk would make sure that he personally delivered Advil and vitamin C as we requested but was attentive consistently with the best attitude calling to follow up if all went well. Ryan the guest room attendant and his crew were so diligent and respectful and left notes making sure they covered all that we requested, also took notes to assure all details were taken care of and very personable and not even expecting tips. Tyler at the bar was the most thorough waiter. He would listen and care for the order to make sure best communication was established between customer and the kitchen. The chef would call to see what specific green smoothies he could mix and send over. With all the care here we are feeling better and but unfortunate leaving tomorrow with the best memories. One note of improvement is that the buffet breakfast can be more fresh/ organic and less frozen fare and versatile. Thanks

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2017

Mahtabhs,

So glad to hear that you and your family are on the mend and feeling better. I hope you will come back soon to enjoy more time on the mountain.

I will share you kind words with our staff and wish you safe travels. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly should you need anything in the future.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a beautiful 2 bedroom suite with a wrap around balcony. The suite was magnificent and the view of Vail Mountain was stunning. Enjoyed a late afternoon swim in the rooftop pool and continued to enjoy the mountain views. Visited the spa and had a top notch Mani/pedi. Also, can't say enough good things about the valet/car service attendants. A special place that did not disappoint.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

afsafs,

Thank you so much for choosing the Arrabelle for your visit to Vail. We are very proud of our valet team and very much appreciate being able to share guest praise with them!

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Arrabelle was amazing. The hotel staff was beyond accommodating. Our favorite bartenders Karlynn F. and Steve greeted us by name every time we entered the bar and made us feel at home. All of our valets were so incredibly helpful, especially Dom who gave us a ride to Walmart after his shift (to buy clothes after our luggage was accidentally taken at the airport) because it was further than the courtesy shuttle could travel and a cab ride was incredibly pricey. We were treated like friends and will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Andy S, Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

lferguson88,

First, I am sorry to hear that your luggage was taken at the airport and hope that you have been able to recover it? I am so very proud that Dom took the initiative to help you get to Walmart for some replacements. He is truly an asset to our team and I will share your kind words with him. I will also make sure that Karlynn and Steve know about the impression they made on you.

Thank you for choosing the Arrabelle and please don't hesitate to contact me directly should need any assistance with anything.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

We all expect so much when we spend a lot of money to be somewhere. Vail is expensive in general, which is compounded by the town's extra 5% tax on everything. Honestly I very rarely feel like I "get my money's worth" in places like this. My wife is even harder to please.

However, my wife and I we both very pleased with the service at the Arabelle in Vail. We were greeted by the valet and efficiently and courteously checked into a magnificent one-bedroom suite. The kitchen was incredible and the accommodations were immaculate. Skiing was so easy with the ski valet and anytime we wanted to go into town, there was a car ready for us by the time we arrived at the door.

I have to admit the folks at the Arabelle exceeded our expectations. We won't stay anywhere else!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family

Bentley1973,

I am so glad to hear about your experience with our hotel. We are very proud of our team and love opportunities to share comments like yours' with them.

Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your next visit! Please don't hesitate to contact me directly should you need any assistance.