Antlers at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 220
Vail Marriott Mountain Resort(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 219
US$ 213
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 290/night.

Marriott's StreamSide Evergreen at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 397
US$ 385
Marriott
Sonnenalp(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 391
US$ 351
  • Pool
The Sebastian - Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 394
US$ 350
  • Pool
Christiania at Vail(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 166
  • Breakfast included
US$ 671
  • Pool
Austria Haus Hotel(Vail)(Great Value!)
US$ 302
US$ 252
US$ 659
US$ 609
  • Pool
All reviewsski valetrooftop pooltavern restaurantbeautiful hotelheated floorsthe eagle bahn gondolacar serviceoff seasonin room diningluxury hotelrock resortsski hoteldinner reservationslionshead areaturn down serviceapres skihot chocolate
Reviewed 22 March 2015

The Arrabelle is one of the premier hotels in Vail, and it has a lot going for it - very nice rooms, friendly and helpful staff, and good location near the lionshead gondola. It is not ski-in, ski-out, despite what some may say. A short walk. And unfortunately, its one drawback is a truly lousy ski valet service where the staff are busy talking to each other and fawning over Arrabelle club members (locals) while ignoring hotel guests. Very annoying experience and not recommended if you want attentive ski valet service.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank SkiHappy
Jonathan B, General Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2015

Dear SkiHappy,

Thank you kindly for providing us with both a positive and constructive review. It gives me great pleasure to hear that your expectations were met in the quality of your room and that you were able to appreciate the convenience of our location being, as you mentioned, just a short walk away from the Eagle Bahn Gondola. On another note, I would like to sincerely apologize for the quality of service you received from our ski valet team. I assure you that our usual standards are significantly higher than this and that all of our guests, regardless of their affiliations, are usually provided with the utmost service and hospitality throughout their stay. We are always open to valuable feedback and methods of improvement and in turn, I will be sure to follow up with all relevant staff to rectify this. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Arrabelle and create an experience which truly surpasses your expectations, across all aspects of your stay.

Kind regards,

Jonathan Brownlee
The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort

Reviewed 19 March 2015

Had not been back to Vail for a few years and wanted to do it right for a family birthday. Even during a hectic month with great snow this prime facility in a prime ski location manages to get you skiing and relaxing afterwards with ease. Our suite was magnificent only outdone by the views. A most memorable family trip.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Chad P
Jonathan B, General Manager at Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2015

Dear Chad P,

Firstly, thank you for choosing to celebrate such a special event at our property and secondly, for providing us with a shining review. The Arrabelle certainly prides itself in catering to all members of the family and I am so pleased to hear that your standards were met across the entirety of your stay. I must agree that viewing the snow glazed mountains from the comfort of your own balcony is a luxurious experience in itself – one that should certainly be indulged in at least once! Thank you again for your kind words – we look forward to creating many more memorable experiences for you and your family in the near future.

Kind regards,

Jonathan Brownlee
The Arrabelle at Vail Square, a RockResort

Reviewed 18 March 2015

We just returned from Vail and had a fantastic stay at The Arrabelle. The best parts of our stay included ski valet, quiet room, heated bathroom floors, rooftop hot tubs, luxurious bedding, in room fireplace and the best valet and bell service we've ever had, The location in Lions Head Village is super convenient to the gondola, lifts, ski school, shopping and fun bars. Yes, it's expensive. Totally worth it if you want to feel pampered. Totally worth it if you kind of dig knowing you're staying in the nicest hotel in Vail.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie R
Reviewed 15 March 2015

I recently stayed at the Arrabelle for a ski vacation with my son. I'll start with the positives:

1. The location is great. It's adjacent to the Eagle Bahn gondola and born free lift. The ski valet next to the gondola is really convenient.

2. The service is generally very good.

3. The hotel is beautiful.

Here's the bad:

For us the noise was terrible. When we arrived, the clerk at the front desk told me I had been upgraded to an executive room, with a king bed, a pull-out sofa, a seating area, and a balcony with a mountain view. All of this was true and the room was great. After the first night, I realized that we were placed in a lock-out, adjacent to a larger suite. I'm guessing the suite next to us was occupied by an owner at the Arrabelle (the condos are for sale) as the had a dog with them. Between the dog, the kids, and the mother, the noise was non-stop. I complained twice to the folks at the desk about it, but nothing was done. There was no offer to move us to a different room (I'm guessing the hotel was full) and no follow-up call was made to ask how things were going. The noise was really unacceptably loud between 6-8 AM and after 4 PM every day.

My advice if you choose to stay at the Arrabelle: insist on staying in a room that is not a lock-out connected to a larger suite.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank robinpa
Reviewed 7 March 2015

The Arrabelle is absolutely beautiful and is in the perfect spot at Vail Resort. The staff is so very attentive and friendly, especially with children. The ski valet is at the base of the gondola so you don't go far in ski boots after a long day. The restaurant has a great apres-ski and breakfast as well. The location makes this place perfect as when you walk out of the doors you fell like you are in an old European ski village with all of the modern amenities. This is my 3rd time staying here with my family and we will be definitely coming back!

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family