“Great coffee in Vail”
Review of Yetti's

Yetti's
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Vail
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I googled where to find coffee on our ski trip to Vail and it looked like Yetti's had a lot of good reviews. The coffee was great, service was ok (nice enough, but not super engaging), cute place. Super expensive latte by Chicago standards, but I guess most things in Vail go that direction. Had some pastries but I wouldn't call it a breakfast option.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Good coffee, center of town, but needs more A/C plug outlets for iPhone, cell-phone, laptop, etc. Comfortable seating inside and outside. Near bathrooms. Coffee is good. While not trying anything but coffee, think overall is Very Good.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stopped in here on our first trip to Vail this April. The decor is just ADORABLE! Yeti themed stuffed animals and merchandise, ample seating area either at tables or at the window to people watch. The lattes were well made, spot on. We stopped here three times in one day for refills! Even with a long line, the staff was attentive while still being quick and keeping the line moving. On the busiest day, we waited maybe 5 minutes for our lattes. We will be coming back again on our next trip!

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Best little coffee shop I visited in all of Vail and the staff are extraordinarily outgoing and professional.

Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here on a recent ski trip to Vail, Colorado and found both the coffee and pastries superior to its competitors in both the Village and Lionshead-which is pretty much just Starbucks, now-a-days. The coffee was akin to what you find in a donut shop, not the strong and often bitter-tasting drink that Starbucks "Pike" roast is. This isn't the type of coffee that gives you instant heartburn, which is what I prefer. I sampled a blueberry muffin, as well. It was freshly baked and still warm-not the thawed out, frozen stuff that Starbucks has in their pastry case. And best of all at a little over $6.00 it was cheaper (at least for Vail). I believe that a Grande Pike & slice of pumpkin bread at SB was almost $8.00. I can remember, not that long ago, when there were several independent bakery and pastry shops in Vail. Sadly, those days are long gone but Yetti's Grind is a step-up from the usual chains. I'd recommend patronizing it...so it doesn't disappear like so many before it.

Been to Yetti's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK