“Pit stop after skiing”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Stopped in cause we were all starving after a day on the slopes. Food was average. Not bad.. not great. Staff was very friendly and service was great. I was just ok

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

First off, the pizza is incredible....

But, that does not give a “green light” to treat employees and customers like they are not apparent.

I was EMBARRASSED bringing my family here sitting at the bar. I have frequented this bar many times and have never been appeased by the service. The restaurant thinks that they can just “get away” with treating customers and employees like they do not even matter.
Tito, the blonde “cracked out”bartender, is openly aggressive towards his customers and people he works with and makes every experience extremely uncomfortable when we arrive. This evening, he was yelling and cursing at the employees in front of customers, breaking bar glasses, taking phone orders and slamming the phone when he was finished. Throwing away good pizza (because he made mistakes... maybe just offer to someone sitting at the bar?) If he doesn’t like his job, he should maybe try a new career and go to school to become educated so he is not so angry cooking pizzas for a living.

Vendettas, I have always gave you the benefit of the doubt, but, Popeye, he is not a worthy employee..

Date of visit: April 2018
2  Thank ilovefoodandpeople
Reviewed 1 April 2018

We get take out pizza here a lot and the wait can take awhile depending on how busy they are. Service has always been friendly and helpful. The pasta is good too. I don't love the ambiance in the downstairs area so try and eat upstairs if possible.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We waited a very long time Friday. When we finally got one we ended up with a huge pizza. A lot bigger than we had anticipated. Food was good. Our waitress was obviously very busy with many other tables and had trouble Checking in with us. You could find better places in Vail for sure.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stopped in there the other night. It was very busy and had to wait for a table. It is like a sports bar. It was very noisy and crowded. Service was good once we were seated. The pizza was good. The beer was flat. I'm not a big beer drinker, only with pizza. We ate upstairs which is considered the bar area.I guess that is why it was so noisy. They do have a downstairs area with meals but we choose not to go there. So I can't comment on that area.