“Good food cheap.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #38 of 58 Restaurants in Trinidad
Cuisines: American
Description: Come visit us at 322 Nevada Ave in Trinidad. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 6 April 2018

They had a 2 for $4 breakfast deal that was very good. But the person running the register and taking orders was all over the place and so her service was sub par, slowww.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

we stopped by this store and they were not very busy. my husband ordered for us and I selected a booth for us to sit in.they gave my husband a number and said someone would bring our order out. while he was in the restroom a guy that I assumed was a manager brought a tray out , looked right at me and sat it on another table and walked away. when we did get it my order was wrong and the fries and my sandwich were so cold it nearly made me sick. my husband got a refund for what we could not eat but the manager did not understand why we were unhappy with our cold, undercooked food.

World_Travelor81082, Owner at McDonald's, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

Sorry for tour experience. Our restaurant conducts more than 147 individual food safety checks and every manager is a nationally certified ServSafe Food Manager.

All our transactions are recorded, and we actively monitor video throughout the store for training purposes. As you didn't bother with specifics to allow us to review, I can onlly apologize for your experience.

Our location uses, and is well posted, the customers cream line, that allows realtime communication with senior leadership and the owners. Im.sorry you didn't use it.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

This restaurant is not prepared to handle highway traffic. We stopped here to avoid another known bad food place. Well, we were wrong! Food took way too long, the bathroom was a mess. We'll hold out for Walsenburg or Pueblo next time we pass through.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Stopped to get shakes and some apples, was not ready to eat, it was very quiet. The people were nice, very laid back.

World_Travelor81082, Owner at McDonald's, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Thank you for stopping by... enjoy your day!

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped here on our way down from Denver. Usually any McDonald's anywhere is a guarantee. You can usually count on a clean restroom and predictable meal. However this place was unbelievable it was like walking into a homeless shelter. The bathrooms were filthy. When I went in a vagrant was washing down - taking up both sinks and using all of the paper towels in the process. There were homeless people all over the place. Some of the folks loitering at the tables smelled so bad I about threw up. Police were outide because of some sort of altercation. I've never seen a dirtier restaurant anywhere. It as quite shocking.

World_Travelor81082, Owner at McDonald's, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Thank you for your comment. Our stores are covered with 24-7 monitored surveillance and there a posted real time customer SCREAM HOTLINE to allow realtime interaction with our guest.

As we don't have any data as to the event time, and our review of the weeks security video didn't reflect any of these conditions, we were unable to address it with the management team.

We didn't share it with the city law enforcement and council to ensure added coverage, as a precaution.

We apologize for your inconvenience, safe travels.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK