“Great breakfast ”

What A Grind
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Description: We are a full service restaurant with a unique quality of having a full service espresso bar, as well as a full bar. We proudly serve a breakfast, lunch and dinner menu. Our coffees are always fresh and we are proud to feature Spanish Peaks Coffee Company out of Colorado Springs.
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Found this place on Google as we were traveling through. Wanted local and not fast food for a quick breakfast and coffee. It was easy access from the interstate down in downtown Trinidad on the red brick streets. Very good food. Very reasonable! Highly recommend it for breakfast. They serve lunch and dinner but didn't stay long enough to try those out. Great coffee and very inexpensive.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Good food, sandwiches, pasta, potato salad, lots of coffee options. Tasty dinner options too. Nice staff. Outside dining during appropriate weather.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Upon a reccomendation, we went in for lunch.
Great location and I love the atmosphere, old building, exposed brick, stocked bar looking like a wild west saloon, chalkboards with the many hot and cold concoctions offered.Sofa in the corner window with a beatnik looking fellow with his book a d coffee, my kind if place.
However the food said otherwise, great menu items listed, but 4 out of 5 were out. Ended up with the worst gyro I've ever eaten, which says a lot, because I've eaten tons. The stud by my side,Eric, got the bison burger and it was way over done.
The service was slow, distracted and I think we inconvenienced her by walking through the door.
In short, very disappointed with the food and service.
Perhaps I should go in for just drinks to see if they will redeem themselves and knock my socks off with a great espresso or Mexican hot chocolate. Spending 60 dollars for another disappointing lunch, just doesn't sound appealing.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Best place to grab a sit-down breakfast near downtown Trinidad. Located around other great attractions within walking distance, we just parked and walked to all of our stops after eating. Must stop by!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Great coffee, cool people, great location, yummy snacks this beats the big name coffee shop hands down. This is a must do when passing thru