All reviewssalad barnice hotelnewer hotelon site restaurantroom pricesanta fe trailcleaning staffnext morningnew mexicowould stay here againmexican restaurantfirst floorcomplimentary breakfastafter a long daylong drivebeds were comfortablestaff was friendly
Reviewed 15 May 2017

My last stop in beautiful Colorado on my way home, decided to try out Holiday Inn Trinidad mainly for the Restaurant and Bar, was tired of driving so that really sounded good and it didn't disappoint, everything was great Hotel Rooms were very clean quiet and relaxing, now for the good part the Restaurant food was great had chicken fried steak really tender and tasty along with veggies and a few beers. also very friendly people to talk to in Bar, Staff was also very friendly and helpful, thanks for a great relaxing stay

Room Tip: first stay here I always prefer Higher Floor rooms less chance for noise,but this Hotel was very Quiet, probably any room would be good
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on a rainy night driving through and we are so glad we did!!! Full service restaurant and bar, a very nice indoor pool and jacuzzi. The rooms are very clean and the staff friendly and helpful!!

Stayed: May 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped at this Holiday Inn on our way to Manitou Springs. We arrived about 9:30pm and were checked in quickly. Room was very clean. Nice pool and hot tub area. Breakfast in the restaurant was good, although a free continental or hot breakfast would have been nice. Location is perfect. On the highway with a Walmart on the other side.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2017

Newer property and nice rooms. I've stayed here several times since it was opened. The main problem was that the quality of the food in the hotel restaurant, which used to be "good," had declined to less than satisfactory. I was served raw chicken with the very sad looking fettuccine alfredo. They did allow me to switch to a burger instead. The next morning the bacon with my breakfast was cold. This Holiday Inn Express does not have the free breakfast. Trinidad is a difficult place to find a place to eat if you are there on a business trip.

Room Tip: Ask for a mountain view.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough about this place! Great stay for a between stop from Texas to Colorado. We stayed here twice - on the way to Colorado and on the way back home to Texas. What was great is the lady at the desk gave me the same rate from my previous stay which was cheaper than the rate I was quoted. Great hospitality and customer service.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family