Message from Tripadvisor:Temporarily closed
Cartoon Network Amazone - CLOSED

1,666 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2019 via mobile

Not great. I thought the brand will make the waterpark have certain standard but it doesnt seems to live up to my expectations.

First, cleanliness, the park is full of flies. When you dine, the flies will "attack" you non stop. No proper governance on swimming attire. A lot of ppl just wear their home clothing into the water. Is not hygienic.

Second, safety precaution, there are certain area without proper guide/guards at the slides. We were at the wave pool, it was raining I asked my family to leave because the weather seems to be deteriorating, when there was first lightning striked, then only the guards asked the swimmers to leave. Luckily the lightning didnt strike on the water.

Third, convenience, when you reached the park entrance, there wasn't a proper guidance on what to expect such as what is provided and what is not. Online purchases, they will give you so many different printed paper. Why cant they just put it into the wrist band? When you wanna eat? You have to go back to the locker room to take each paper and give it to the eatery stalls. How to buy food if you didnt purchase it online? The paper wrist band has a QR code which you need to prepaid it with money else you cant buy any food. You need cash to top it up. Towels are not provided. You need to rent it ! Lockers rooms are divided into male and female. So, if you are going in with 1 bag, u better decide on putting the bag into which side. No proper signage on how to get to the slides. No proper guidance on how and where to get the tube for the slides.

Fourth, pricing, this maybe one of the most expensive waterpark in Thailand. Food pricing is absurdly expensive. Out of reach for an average thai. Pricing vs quality/fun, the score is very low.

JK_CNA, Guest Relelation officer at Cartoon Network Amazone, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Dear thenyuew,

Thanks for your feedback.

I already talked with the team responsible as soon as I read your message to prevent having a similar experience in the future. Our team is working hard in providing a top notch service and my apologies if it wasn't met during your visit. We'll ensure that every minute you spend here will be fun and memorable.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us what was wrong, and I hope if you're ever back in Pattaya and grace us again we'll have everything changed and back up to expectations for the future.

Reviewed 1 June 2019

The cashier was very nice there was very crowded due to the promotion, price was very cheap! So that's fine I had a great time with my freinds the sea wave was very fun! Just enjoy and don't expect too much

Ps. Should have more shower rooms

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
JK_CNA, Guest Relelation officer at Cartoon Network Amazone, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2019

Dear Navigate02975807283

We highly appreciate your great review of Cartoon Network Amazone and we are pleased to read about your wonderful day out with us. We are delighted to read that you’re very fun and satisfied with our attractions. Hearing from our guests about their great experience at #CNAmazone inspires our staff to give their best each day.

We look forward giving you a warm welcome on your next visit to Cartoon Network Amazone.

Guest Service Officer

Reviewed 1 June 2019

I've visited the cartoon network pool twice now and within the space of a couple of years the place is really starting to look quite run down. They do not look after it very well at all considering how much they charge for entry! Don't get me wrong... the place is still great fun and well worth a visit but they really do need to pay closer attention to detail. Food was awful as well but that may have been down to works being carried out in that particular area.

Date of experience: June 2019

Dear Compass05631909956

Thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed 1 June 2019

Many people have to stand so long time in the line for wait equipment to joy many playthings. I think if you have more equipment for customer , it's better.

Dear Venture36591310818

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback which is essential in our efforts to further improve our service standards and guest experiences. We are extremely sorry to hear about your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies on any inconvenience caused. Please rest assured that we will look into the matter with our team accordingly.

We can only hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to our waterpark and make it up for this disappointed. If there is anything else we can assist with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 1 June 2019

Safety guide ok, facility is enough in weekday, nice wave poo is super, washroom with hair dryer, the water is clean

Dear Passenger34044068529

Thank you for taking the time to share this review with us. We are delighted that you were pleased with your come at the Cartoon Network Amazone. Your kind compliments have also been shared with the team who continue to deliver seamless and exemplary experiences for our guests.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.