20 people are viewing this hotel
$85
Hotels.com$105
Expedia.com$105
Travelocity$105
All reviews salt restaurant rooftop bar sea view infinity pool jomtien pattaya fresh fruit juice attentive staffs nice view blue crab great cocktails staff are super nice nice facility toilet area hotel manager superb hotel great service mind beautiful sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 October 2022

Staff treat you like an old and dear friend. Always on hand and cannot do enough for you. Everything kept spotlessly clean and tidy. Noi is an extremely hard worker, cleans like its her own home. Bow was always on hand along with all staff to attend every need. Beautiful relaxing rooms with outstanding views. Loved this place. ✊️❤

Date of stay: October 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
General Manager, Owner at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2022

Dear Connector05909675250,
Greetings from U Jomtien Pattaya. I would like to begin by thanking you for your very kind words regarding your time with us and both me and my team are delighted you enjoyed your stay. I hope this is not your last visit to U Jomtien Pattaya as nothing would give us greater pleasure than by having the opportunity to welcome you again.

Reviewed 19 October 2022

Small but cozy boutique hotel on Jomtien Beach. Comfortable room, good food, great service-mind staff and everything you need for your holiday with friends or family. I will surely come back and stay here in the near future.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General Manager, Owner at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2022

Dear charn177,

Reviewed 11 October 2022

I have been to Pattaya city more than 50 times and have stayed in 4-5 different hotels over time. This was the first time i stayed in Jomtien side.

About the area:
The hotel is on the beach, but still a little far from walking street. The road in front is a thin road (2 lanes) and is a very quite area. The nearest Family mart was a 5 minute walk atleast.

About the Room:
We booked a 2 bedroom suite, so basically it was a two bedroom setup, but the 2nd bedroom was a different area altogether and was not a direct connection from the living room.

I found the ceiling height pretty low and also the bathroom in between with two doors was very inconvenient.

The bedroom was also pretty tiny , with a corner of closet. The only good part was a wide balcony where we spent our evening. In the balcony as well, the view was much obstructed by a huge tree in front of us (3rd floor).

The living room had a 2 person table chair and a 2 person sofa with a bigger chair and table.

Bathroom:
The bathroom for unit was had two doors, one opening in living area side and other in bedroom side. The water pressure was very poor. I found a lot of miss in many aspects of room and bathroom.

Terrace and Pool:
The pool on terrace was just namesake, i saw no one taking a plunge in the same.
Terrace had a nice bar, one can try to hang out but the choice of music was very poor.

Gym / Sauna / Salon:
I saw a gym on terrace, it was a decent fit as i see not much gyms in other hotels.

Breakfast:
The breakfast spread and service was nice. The layout was decent and presentation was also good. One had option to dine-in in the Air-conditioning or dine-out in the open on stone chair and tables.

Hotel staff:
The staff was co-oeprative, the service was nice, but there was charge to everything, even ice was 30 THB per bucket. The staff gave an evening snacks tray from their compliments.

Room tip: Ask for rooms on higher floor for un-obstructed view of the ocean
Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Owner at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2022

Dear ParitG,
Greetings from U Jomtien Pattaya.
Thank you for taking the time to submit a review of your recent stay with us. I sincerely apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations and would like to apologize for the inconveniences you endured. I have passed on your review to our head department in an effort to improve upon the level of service provided to our valued guests. I hope that the inconveniences faced during your stay do not stop you from staying with us in the future, and that we are given a chance to prove our high standards to you on your next trip to Pattaya.

Reviewed 29 September 2022

We got high floor of ocean panoramic Seaview room, that’s very cleaned and made us got beautiful sunset. Staffs are friendly and high service minds. We love various breakfast. The location is near many restaurants. We will go back to stay there again next time.

Date of stay: September 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Khun amethakul,

Reviewed 6 September 2022

Pretty hard to find a decent beach side hotel for less than US$ 200 in jom tien.Most of them,like this place,has a road between the property and the beach.The beach.....kinda polluted with rubbish.....but the view from the rooftop bar was great
Free parking in and outside the propety with a security guard on duty at all times.Friendly staff all round,especially the front office staff who spoke great english!
Food overall was very good.The famous seafood restaurant is just a km away.Rooftop bar was great but with only 2 staff working both nights we went there....things were pretty slow thru no fault of theirs..a shame,really.Pool was small.
Room was modern,clean and comfy
Housekeeping was great

Room tip: high floor for better view of the sea
Date of stay: August 2022
1  Thank pete_malaysia
General Manager, Owner at U Jomtien Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2022

Dear Pete_Malaysia,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. It was a great pleasure to learn that you enjoyed your time at U Jomtien Pattaya. I appreciate your kind compliment and will be sure to share your kind words with our team member. I hope this is not your last visit to U Jomtien Pattaya as nothing would give us greater pleasure than having the opportunity to welcome you again.

Suchitra Sirirak