All reviews pebbles bar pool access room lobby bar kid pool kid club marriott staff marriott group huge bathtub gorgeous hotel deluxe balcony per year walking path breakfast variety in room dining marriott standards infinity pool overlooking the beach powerful shower
Reviewed 5 April 2018

A very welcome resort that caters for everyone - tranquil surroundings and top notch service and facilities. Excellent gym and spa, creative restaurants, bar and lounge areas, wonderful deli with first class coffee & the best homemade decadent muffin I've tasted! Staff are super and attentive, friendly, always eager to help. The infinity pool is a gem! Rooms are spacious clean, well appointed with super bathrooms & amenities. A true credit to the Renaissance collection, well done.

Room Tip: A high floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank WiltshireSteve
Saurabh K, General Manager at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear WiltshireSteve,

Thank you for your lovely review and the time taken to share your experience with us.

I am glad we were able to show you our sea front fairytale and help you discover something wonderfully new on your travels!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

I was warmly greeted by the staff when I arrived. Thanks Audi for checking me in. I booked a deluxe room with pool access, however my request for a king bed room could not be fulfilled, so I took the room with two queen bed instead. (I felt a bit disappointed but on the other hand, I know requests are always subject to availability).

I was amazed when I entered my room. The room is newly furnished with modern decor, quite spacious and comfy. After settling down a bit, I couldn't wait to change into my swimsuit and jump into the pool! The mattress and rain shower are my favourites!

Don't want to talk much about the infinity pools because they are simply awesome. Enjoy watching sunset there.

I had buffet breakfast at 609 kitchen the next morning. You can order your egg in any ways. The cook will bring it to your table. I think they offer quite a good selection of food. The quality is also very nice too. I also tried the dinner buffet there the other night. However, there were not many choices of food in the night time. I also feel sorry for the cook who worked at the middle station. According to my observation, he was the ONLY one who made all the pasta, pizza and grill orders for buffet, a la carte and in room dining. I saw another customer was kinda pissed because he waited too long for his food.

All in all, if you want to find a place with great service and make you feel relaxed, this resort won't disappoint you. I would also like to thank you Green and Nin from reservation team, Audi and Tania from reception team, Tim from navigator team, the spa therapist who said happy birthday to me after my treatment and all 609 kitchen servers who sang birthday song to me and offered me a complimentary birthday cake. All your efforts made my stay at Renaissance Pattaya a wonderful experience.

Tips:
-Book the pool access room. Worth it!
-They offer shuttle to Pattaya city centre. Make sure you book it in aaaadvance. There are only 11 seats per ride I think.
-Try the restaurant Rimpa Lapin, which is around 10 minutes walk from the resort. A good dining alternative. Ask the navigator team to make a reservation for you to enjoy discount!!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kailey T
Saurabh K, General Manager at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear Kailey T,

Thank you for having taken the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I very much enjoyed reading your review and thank you for having also shared all the details and also mentioning some of the individuals having helped you to discover something new and create an exceptional stay for you.

Thank you once again and we would be delighted to welcome you back whenever your travels bring you back to Pattaya!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I like this hotel

I like M navigator khim navigator ti navigator,
M give as good advice for yacht trip and i had a best time in my life, next time we will come back to stay here again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ali Z

Dear Ali Z,

Wow! I am floored by your complimentary review! A million thanks, I will be sure to share this with our team who will be encouraged to keep up the good work.

Now that you have discovered the perfect retreat by the shimmering shore of Na Jomtien, we hope we can have many other occasions to welcome you back to our resort for another relaxing visit of creating unforgettable memories and making new discoveries.

See you again soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Great room, clean and comfy bed! Beautiful pools, clean beach, nice gym; friendly staff and good service.

Food was tasty and price was fair; pay for breakfast when you book this hotel 'cause you don't have other choice, there's no restaurant around the hotel.

It's about 30~40 min drive to the city, hotel limo cost 750B, a taxi cost 600B, or you can take complimentary hotel shuttle, it goes 3 times a day, but make sure you make a reservation early because it's a small van.

Also, pay for an ocean view room, it's worth it!

The only complaint I have was the management: I called when I was on the bus from BKK to hotel, and the hotel couldn't tell me which bus stop to get off ; and when I asked for a double-bed room instead of a king-size bed room, she told me that there's no double-bed room at this hotel (I got one eventually); and when I arrived they couldn't find my booking, and then they told me that I didn't pay when I book the room ... and there's a wrong in-room dining order.

Overall, this is a great getaway resort.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Podcharak K, Director of Rooms at Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear BrianC1969,

We are delighted to have been your chosen hotel during your recent stay in Pattaya. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

We appreciate your business and value your honest feedback. Your comments have been shared with the hotel team as a critical way of understanding how we can continue to deliver exceptional service to guests like you. We noted your valuable comments and will discuss with concerned team to ensure that the issues will be resolved properly.

Thank you again for taking the time to provide your feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Podcharak (Deer) Klintoe
Director of Rooms
Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is a newly build hotel .It is a middle range budget 4000 baht up . Resort like with children room and a lots of activity . The pool is beautiful and there are children pool . The room is very spacious with bathtub and shower in the room facing the pool.The bed is very big and comfy . Breakfast has many choices and they also have fresh blended juice . They have very limited table so you better come early if you stay on holiday season. The food is delicious!!!
The pitfall were. There were limited parking space in the building so most cars stay in the sun . And there are NO shelter between the building facing the pool and the main building . So in rainy day you may get wet walking with the hotel umblella to the restaurant or lobby . There are golf car but not available all time .you coud wait if you wish.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear nsinghakowinta,

Thank you for choosing the Renaissance Pattaya Resort & Spa for your recent travels to Pattaya.

Commitment to service and guest satisfaction is a main focus and we are delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay. The pride and dedication our hotel team takes in providing exceptional customer service to our valued guests speaks strongly to our company’s core values, “good service at a fair price.”, However, we noted your valuable comments and will discuss with concerned team to ensure that the issues will be resolved properly.

Podcharak (Deer) Klintoe