“Older property”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Thornton
Rigby, Idaho
“Older property”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

My stay at this hotel was just one night, and I experienced no problems. This Hampton Inn was just average. The hotel is an older one which has been remodeled after the current style of Hampton Inns. The breakfast seating area was quite small, as was the lobby (or lack thereof). I had a comfortable bed and a good night's sleep.

Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Laguna Beach
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Hampton Inn is my go to hotel when on business. I have stayed at many and this one is on the older side, and I would say in need of a refurbishment. One negative was the fact that they allow smoking, as some are entirely smoke free. Even though I was on a non-smoking floor I could still smell smoke coming from ?? I wasn't sure if it was a room on my floor or the stairwells. My room was very quiet, the bed very comfortable, and the breakfast was good. If I'm ever in this area again I would consider the newer Double Tree in the same parking lot.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank Di4040
Santa Monica, CA
Reviewed 13 October 2011

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for a total of 44 nights. I am a Hilton Honors member (Diamond status) and have stayed at numerous Hilton properties. This hotel was one of the best, if not the best, managed hotel we have encountered during our travels. The rooms were large, the service (housekeeping, breakfast buffet, front desk) was exceptional. All staff were very friendly, courteous and went out of their way to help with whatever we needed. The breakfast buffet was excellent, offering healthy choices. We would definitely stay here again when we visit Denver-Thornton in the future and highly recommend it.

Room Tip: Rooms on the side of hotel that doesn't face I-25 are quieter.
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank IMBITTN
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We stayed at this hotel along with most of the wedding party. The staff went over the top to be sure we had what we needed and even placed a small gift in each of our rooms. The rooms were all clean and comfortable. We were given a special rate because we were a whole group. Without the special rate this place would have been too expensive for me. So I will not likely stay here again. However, if you can afford it, this would be a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Worksop Notts
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Check in was quick and friendly. The room was very clean and the bed extremely comfortable. Just what we needed after a long flight and at the start of a three week road trip.

Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Thornton
0.1 km away
1.3 km away
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
Cottonwood Suites Westminster
#17 of 19 in Westminster

Been to Hampton Inn Denver North / Thornton? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK