The River Club Condos
US$ 296
US$ 282
Hotels.com
The Victorian Inn(Telluride)(Great Value!)
US$ 166
The Hotel Telluride(Telluride)(Great Value!)
US$ 264
  • Restaurant
US$ 260
Mountainside Inn(Telluride)
US$ 168
US$ 163
New Sheridan Hotel(Telluride)(Great Value!)
US$ 235
Telluride Lodge(Telluride)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Etta Place One(Telluride)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbedroom unitthe entire staffpark your carwalking distance to everythingfront desk staffunitsamenitiestownluxuryshuttlefolkscomfort
Reviewed 8 August 2011

Our recent family stay could not have been better. The facilities are clean and the staff is genuinely friendly and helpful plus they're very knowledgeable regarding activities, restaurants, retail, etc.. Housekeeping and maintenance employees are meticulous - absolutely spotless throughout & everything worked. Large rooms. Excellent beds, linens, bathrooms, showers, closets, storage. Easy walk to gondola and Main Street. Quiet. Underground parking. The River Club is a very well maintained and superbly run property. I have traveled extensively and The River Club achieves high scores. Easy to recommend and will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2011

I've had a place at the River Club since 2001 and it has become a lovely 2nd home. I have never stopped enjoying the many activities and festival weekends. The people at the River Club have made every trip a wonderful home-experience. With a fully stocked kitchen I always have the option to make wonderful dinners for guests—or dining out at the many gourmet dining places is something to look forward to as well. Every time I visit the River Club, I come away with new memories to last a lifetime. I even decided to spend my honeymoon here! River Club is a lovely resort, the staff is available night and day and I highly recommend it to everyone, young and old.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2011

We had a great time over Memorial Day Weekend with the family. The River Club is a first class property with very spaceous rooms and a neat out door hot tub area. The lounge area is quite nice very relaxing after a nice hike with the family. The location is ideal -- a short walk to the gondola and all the restaurants are in walking distance. Also very relaxing to hear the sound of the creek running behind the property. The overall service was excellent.

Can't wait till be book another trip to Telluride and we for sure will stay at the River Club again. Steve D. from Glenwood Springs, Colorado

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

I have stayed at The River Club several times with my family, but the last time I took a group of girlfriends to celebrate a birthday. Hands down, it was the best experience any of us have ever had! The staff is amazing - knowledgeable and so personal. The condos are extremely large and immaculate. The River Club is in a perfect location, within walking distance of the gondola and downtown. We loved it so much, we are planning a return trip in a few weeks and plan to make it an annual event! If you have the opportunity, I would highly recommend visiting. You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 July 2011

Location, location, location! We love Telluride and prefer to stay in town. River Club Condos are the best location. River Club is close to everything - walking distance to great restaurants, the art museum, all kinds of shops, the gondola to the slopes, fresh food farmers market, and fun festivities. The units are clean and comfortable, the staff is courteous and professional, and the facilities are top notch. We have recommended it to others and will stay there again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family