See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We visited in early August to do the Via Ferrata, most of the rentals in Telluride are in the $300-450 a night range, we got this two bedroom two bath condo on the western edge of town for $199 a night ( very reasonable ) the condo was very clean and comfortable (unit 40), a little dated, but supremely functional, it has Internet, and it has private underground secure parking too! Being right next to the river we were lulled to sleep by the relaxing sound!

Stayed: August 2016
Reviewed 28 June 2016

In general, we really enjoyed our stay here. We had three condos and while they were all on the same floor, they were about 100 yards away from each other. The bathrooms were spacious, and the beds were comfortable. The kitchens were tiny but well equipped. The location was perfect, right on the river and super easy to catch the bus that comes by every 20 minutes. The walk from town was maybe 10 minutes. Everybody that we encountered was very friendly.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for- the more expensive, the nicer. Most condos have rooms facing the river, so listening to it was great.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2016

My friend and I stayed in Cimarron Lodge #51 for the Bluegrass Festival (June 16-19). It is located on the West end of the town near Clark's (supermarket). This was my first trip to Telluride and although I was not there for ski season, the Cimarron Lodge is a good place to stay in the summer time.

The free town shuttle (Galloping Goose) picks up right out front of the lodge and will take you all through the town, including stops at the Gondola Station to Mountain Village, Town Park and various other places on Pacific St. and the main street through town (Colorado Ave).

The room was on the 1st floor and had windows facing the breezeway through the middle of the lodge. It was very quiet and the room was decent sized. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean.

There is free WiFi and the door is coded so you don't have to carry around a key. Only drawback is there is no office at the lodge so if you need anything, you have to call or stop by the Telluride Alpine Lodging office on Colorado Ave (about a 10 min walk).

There is a chair lift right out back of the lodge that was not operating due to it being summertime but I imagine it is really convenient during ski season. As I mentioned before, Clark's supermarket is very close and we walked there several times for food, drinks and supplies. Room has a coffee maker but did not come with filters or coffee packets so we simply bought coffee at Clark's in the morning. Room also had a decent sized refrigerator and microwave.

There are two jacuzzis available for use and quite a few rooms on higher levels. Overall, I would say it's a good bargain if you are looking for a nice, quiet place to stay for a few days.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2016

My husband and I spent 3 nights in Telluride. I have zero complaints about this property. I thought I would have an issue with noise since it is on the first floor, but at night it gets super quiet and we never heard our "neighbors." We didn't spend too much time in the rooms - we were skiing every day and later would go out. Room is not as small as I imagined while reading other reviews. Were both had our space and were both able to suit up for a day of skiing without craziness.
We loved:
- Steps from lift ticket office and chairlift 7.
- Steps from hot tubs.
- Cable, wi-fi, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker.
- Nice hot shower everyday and big enough bathroom.
- Short walk to "main street"

Ended up loving the fact that it was on the first floor - easy walk with ski boots and easy load/unload of car.

Telluride Lodging office was super helpful when we checked in. Not a big deal at all that the office is on another Street (2 mins away). If we return to Telluride, we are staying here.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2016

we stayed a week in number 8 cimarron lodge. It was perfect. The kitchen was very well supplied with all sorts of kitchenware. Not your usual rental of limited crockery and cutlery.
The beds were comfortable, and the living area well appointed too. The owner had gone to a lot of trouble, putting a Christmas wreath on the door and a tree up inside.
The lodge complex is very well located, ski in and ski out.
We were with another family who stayed in a different condo, and ours was far nicer with personalised attention. Cleaner too.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family