We went in late August (just before the film festival) and paid $225 for one-room suite with kitchenette, large soaking tub, high (too high) king sized bed, high-speed Internet access (not wireless; be sure to bring Ethernet cord), and Aveda bathroom amenities. Very clean, spacious, and tastefully decorated. There was also had a small a gas-burning fireplace, which we didn’t use because it was summer. A continental breakfast was provided, including cold cereals, muffins, and pastries but selection was very limited. Bagels were cold and stale (yesterday’s?), but there were bowls of red and green apples scattered around the public spaces of the hotel all day long for the taking. Very conveniently located right next to the gondolas to the Mountain Village and a bike shop where we rented mountain bikes. Staff (breakfast and housekeeping) was not as friendly as you'd expect from a boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride