I stayed at the Camel's Garden Hotel again during my ski trip in mid February. This was my fourth stay at this hotel and I will always come back to it. You cannot get any closer to a chair lift (Chair 8) and a Gondola which are just steps outside of the hotel. You are also within a five minute walk of all the restaurants/shops in downtown Telluride. The rooms are awesome and have fireplaces, comfortable beds and over-sized tubs. They also have a great outdoor hot tub, sauna and steam room. They serve a free continental breakfast and wine/appetizers at the end of the ski day which is very nice. You will never find a better located hotel on any mountain in the western US! Trust me on this one, you will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride