We just returned from Telluride and I must say, Camel Garden is THE place to stay. The room was large and included a fireplace and balcony. The oversized tub was very comfortable. The down blanket kept us very warm. Not to mention the huge hot tub with an attached sauna and nice warm towels to use. The parking is underground and very convenient. When we checked in, Autumn was gracious and welcoming and set the mood for our stay. Because we went during the off season, the Gondola, wasn't working, but during ski season, I can see where it would be super convenient since it is a just a few steps from the hotel. Also, there is a ski lift. Great location, would definitely stay again and recommend it to friends as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camel’s Garden Hotel is located in the spectacular historic town of Telluride on the Gondola Plaza, gateway to Telluride Ski Area and summer mountain activities. We are adjacent to the scenic San Miguel River and its acclaimed river trail, and within a block of five of Telluride’s finest restaurants. No hotel in the world is closer to a chairlift. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride