My husband and I recently stayed at the Camel’s Garden. We were there celebrating the finish of a mountain race we had just completed. The man at the front desk was snotty and not friendly but we liked the look of the place.
Our room was nice but I found hair on the walls of the shower and in the tub from the previous guests and the room had white wooden shutters so light streamed in all night long and very early in the morning. The noise from the street was significant too.
We would probably stay here again but would ask for a room away from the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary Resort Hotel situated on the San Miguel River and adjacent to the gondola to the ski area. The Camels Garden is ski in ski out at the base of the Gondola and Lift 8. No hotel in Telluride can match the luxury and location of the Camels Garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride