My husband and I recently stayed at the Camel’s Garden. We were there celebrating the finish of a mountain race we had just completed. The man at the front desk was snotty and not friendly but we liked the look of the place.
Our room was nice but I found hair on the walls of the shower and in the tub from the previous guests and the room had white wooden shutters so light streamed in all night long and very early in the morning. The noise from the street was significant too.
We would probably stay here again but would ask for a room away from the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camel’s Garden Hotel is located in the spectacular historic town of Telluride on the Gondola Plaza, gateway to Telluride Ski Area and summer mountain activities. We are adjacent to the scenic San Miguel River and its acclaimed river trail, and within a block of five of Telluride’s finest restaurants. No hotel in the world is closer to a chairlift. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Camel's Garden Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camel`s Garden Hotel And Condominiums
- Camels Garden Hotel Condominiums
- Camels Garden Telluride