“Pretty condo, but some problems”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 12 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Lara N
“Pretty condo, but some problems”
Reviewed 22 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I rented this condo based on its pictures. The decor is truly lovely - nice colors, big windows, lots of light. There are some drawbacks, however, that people should know about. The first is the bedroom. It sits below the living room and even in the month of July, it was quite chilly and dank - smelled moldy. They need to put a dehumidifier in this room. The bed is a queen-size, but really only one person can sleep comfortably in it. It is so bouncy, that even a toe-twitch can wake up your spouse - that is what happened to us. I was then banished to the living room where I spent one night on the pull-out bed in the sofa. This must be the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in. I tossed and turned all night - it was horrible. The next night, I took the bed and my husband put the two large sofa pillows on the floor. This was better, but then the pillows came apart. Another night I slept on the sofa, with the two pillows still on it. This was a little short for me, and I am not tall. So basically, we did not sleep well for one week. If sleep is important to you, don't rent this condo. Second, the broiler in the oven does not work, even on HI. On the last night, I tried to broil a steak. Although there was a small flame in the broiler, it never got hot enough to cook the steak, which I ended up cooking in a pan on the stove. Third, the pull cord on one of the blinds was kind of stuck. The screen door was very difficult to move in its track. Someone had removed it from its track, and we put it back, but it was difficult. Fourth, even with the blinds down in the afternoon, the livingroom got exceedingly hot - about 80 deg F. We had to use the fan every day to try to cool down the condo when we returned in late afternoon. The good parts - cute kitchen and microwave works and there was microwaveable cookware. Close to store and our meeting location at the TSRC. Close to river trail leading to Gondola. Wonderful hot tub in the next building. Condo was very clean when we got there.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The decor
Liked least: The queen bed and sofa bed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
28 Jul 2015
Thank you for your review. I will definitely take your comments to the owner, as it sounds like time for a new bed. And an upgrade on the sofa-sleeper mattress. The new sliding deck doors are on the schedule for upgrade, so that should take care of the screen door. Sorry we didn't get that done this past spring. Glad you like the spruced up kitchen and colors, even while retaining some of the original character of the place. Please come back again next summer!
Florida
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Rugged travelers
27 Feb 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review your lodging.
A couple notes - the fireplace is actually a gas fireplace, with electric controls. I have passed on your comments to the owner so we can improve the experience further.
The local phone service has been restored (being at the mercy of our phone company). And in the meantime, I hope you found our trac-phone useful.
Austin
Reviewed 21 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

21 Feb 2014
Thank you for your review. Anytime you have a bunch visiting, we're happy to offer neighborly lodging.
CO
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Older travelers
25 Sep 2013
Don't forget that returning guests can always get a discount on your next trip. So give us a call!
CO
Reviewed 18 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

18 Jul 2013
Thank you for the review. All good points. If you have any questions on what to bring and what is supplied with the stay, please give us a call.
-LizaT
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
from
US$ 119
/ Night
Book Now
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing