I stayed here for a ski weekend with my husband and two kids. Check in was easy and the front desk was friendly. I asked for a mountain view, 3rd floor (top floor) room and they were able to accomodate my request.
- $129/night plus tax is a good rate in a ski town.
- Complimentary breakfast included frest fruit, hot breakfast sandwiches, and a waffle machine.
- I liked the location. It is on your way into town if you are coming off of Rabbit Ears pass. It is about a 4 minute drive to the base.
- They offer a shuttle to the ski base.
- The indoor pool is clean and the kids enjoyed it.
-There is a small fridge and (old) microwave in every room.
-You can tell they tried to renovate, but they didn't appear to finish. The carpets are still a hunter green color and the woodwork is all a dark brown. The shower is still a one piece plastic that looked old.
-It didn't feel clean to me. I wouldn't walk around unless I had socks or shoes on. The bedskirts had white stains on them.
-Beds are really soft.
Overall, I wouldn't stay here again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Steamboat Springs Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Inn Steamboat Springs
- Fairfield Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Fairfield Inn