“The Rusted Porch”

The Rusted Porch
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Rusted Porch is conveniently located next to the Wildhorse cinema between downtown and the mountain. We are famous for our burgers, bacon and beer while also featuring fresh salads, gluten free options and comfort food from around the country. Daily Happy Hour food specials from 3pm to 5pm and drink specials 2pm to 6pm.
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Great place to watch a game and have some great food and local beer. Staff was friendly and service was on time. Close to other shopping.

Reviewed 28 January 2016 via mobile

The Rusted Porch is a Great restaurant! The food is great and the service is outstanding. David H. was one of the restaurant members that made the service and dining experience exceptional! This restaurant is for people that want good food, fast, with friendly service.

Reviewed 22 January 2016

Good food and prices and a very friendly staff. Located in the Wildhorse Shopping Center. Would definitely return.

Reviewed 1 January 2016 via mobile

Sadly, I wish I could write a more complimentary review, but this was disappointing to say the least. Lunch took an hour and twenty minutes -- to get burgers. Some of the food was overcooked, and they messed up one of our orders (a burger) twice. Salad dressing was not tasty, and even grilled cheeses were overcooked. And finally, it was not cheap/ well priced. Disappointing experience; hope they figure out how to improve.

1  Thank TravelinKOKOs
Reviewed 28 December 2015

The food is great, burgers are good, gouret grilled cheese is awesome, fries are delicious. However, I gave only 3 stars because every time I've been there (3 times), I have been so cold I have to keep my coat on, and when I glance around I notice most everyone else does too. This last time my toes were starting to tingle, even with big sorel boots on,. We asked for heat to be turned up and waiter told us we could move (to another table right by the window). No thanks, just turn up the heat. Don't know if I will return, but... the food is so good...