“Delicious food and great service!”
Review of The Rusted Porch

The Rusted Porch
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: The Rusted Porch is conveniently located next to the Wildhorse cinema between downtown and the mountain. We are famous for our burgers, bacon and beer while also featuring fresh salads, gluten free options and comfort food from around the country. Daily Happy Hour food specials from 3pm to 5pm and drink specials 2pm to 6pm.
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

We had a late lunch here after an afternoon of tubing. Seeing that poutine was on the menu was what lured us in. The service was so friendly and attentive. The food was outstanding. My husband and daughter both had poutine with their grilled cheese and burger. I had a green chili BLT with avocado and lemon garlic fries. Wow. Those fries were amazing! My son had a chicken Caesar salad and it was really good, too. There is not one thing I can be critical about with our lunch here. I would definitely go back again!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

Not sure if we were there between shifts, but service was spotty, burgers over cooked, cold fries and we kept getting served the wrong beer.

1  Thank Snowtown
Reviewed 22 November 2015

I went there to try the poutine (fries, cheese curds and gravy) and fresh cut fries with my wife while on vacation. Burger was ok, but nothing special. My wife had the grilled cheese, which was bland. Fries were disappointing Flavorless and overdone. Salad was actually very good. Portions were generous. The bar was busy and looked like people were enjoying it.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

Great hamburger and great salad here. Loved the outdoor seating! Waiter was very nice and I would go back again!

Reviewed 8 September 2015

We stopped in for a beer and tried one of their flat breads which was large enough for 2 and was delicious. They have a good wine selection as well as many beers. The burgers we saw being served to others were huge.