Nordic Lodge of Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 148
US$ 144
Steamboat Mountain Lodge(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
Hampton Inn And Suites Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 215
US$ 177
The Inn at Steamboat(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 151
US$ 140
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

Rabbit Ears Motel(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
Hotels.com
Quality Inn & Suites(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
Sheraton Steamboat Resort Villas(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 212
US$ 189
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Steamboat Springs(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
Hotels.com
The Steamboat Grand(Steamboat Springs)(Great Value!)
US$ 185
US$ 166
  • Pool
The Victorian(Steamboat Springs)
US$ 178
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 January 2016

This hotel is outdated and in need of serious repairs. The rooms are super old with super old bathrooms and showers. Pretty filthy to be honest. Won't be going there again and I wouldn't recommend it either.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kitty70
Reviewed 23 December 2015

If I could rate this place a negative 10 I would. I have stayed in many hotels that range from hyatt to motel 6. I would rather sleep in my car than stay here. I booked a room online for 2 nights. Once I got into town some family insisted I stay with them so I asked the lady at the front desk if I could cancel the 2nd night. She told me yes. When I arrived a foreign man was at the desk and told me no. When I explained the lady earlier had told me yes he said "you will have to talk with her in the morning" Once I got into the room everything was old and outdated with dingy carpet and thought the room was advertised as nonsmoking, it smelled of smoke. I was going to suck it up and stay, but when I pulled the covers back there were multiple human hairs on the sheets. I informed the man at the desk and asked for a different room or for that one to be cleaned. He called me a liar and forced me to leave yet still charged me for both nights. I came back later with the police and he still refused to refund me even for the 2nd night which was agreed upon saying that I had insulted him. I have never received such poor customer service in my life and that includes cable companies!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank robyn k
Reviewed 19 October 2015

Last week, I stayed at The Western Lodge in Steamboat Springs, Colorado. I was visiting friends last minute and booked on Expedia.com. Unfortunately, I have not been able to write a review on their site, which recommends this motel. I've traveled all over the world and have never felt the need to write a review before. PLEASE STAY SOMEWHERE ELSE!! It is the WORST place I have ever seen, and I don't stay in fancy places. There were bugs on the bed, the shower curtain had splashes of brown substances on it, the room stunk of stale cigarette smoke, and nothing looked clean. It was so gross I didn't allow my belongings in the room. I went out that night with friends and slept on a couch instead. Seriously, pay the extra $20 and stay at the Nordic Lodge next door. If I hadn't sunk $80 into the Western Lodge already and had a place to crash, I would have gladly stayed at another hotel.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank StevieGirlie
Reviewed 8 September 2015

This hotel had the cheapest rates in town, so we weren't expecting much. Under $70 a night in Steamboat Springs on Labor Day weekend works for me. The rooms were clean, but old and rundown. The bed was terribly uncomfortable, but the shower had good water pressure and plenty of hot water. The owner was quite charming and friendly. An interesting fellow, for sure. The location was excellent. The room was quiet and was perfectly fine for staying in Steamboat on a budget.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2015 via mobile

We choose this hotel as we were riding by on a motorcycle. It was getting late and we decided to stop....bad choice on our part! The lady checking us in was not very friendly and she could not help in recommending places to eat. She told us, "I don't get out much". Later we had problems connecting to Wifi, when I spoke to the front desk about getting the correct password, the lady wasn't the least bit helpful but said she would try and get hold of their computer guy. She did say I could go to the library to connect to Wifi there. The TV was tiny.....about a 15" screen! The room was infested with spiders....on the floor, walls and shower. A nasty place....do not recommend staying here. Sure wish I had checked the reviews first.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple