We stayed a week in the Villas and loved it. They are very large 2 bedrooms and are well decorated with all amenities you will need. We were in villa 7302 and it had a great view of the mountain, ski lifts and all activities. We will request this unit again. We plan to make this trip an annual trip. So much to do and very relaxing.
Recommend: Farmers Market, Art in the Park, Slope Side grill (cyclone pizza is great), Steamboat Great Outdoors for activities, Alpine Slide, Strawberry Hot Springs. We were traveling with our 11 year old son.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched on the Rockies, the Sheraton Steamboat Resort in Steamboat Springs, CO offers skiing, hiking, horseback riding, an 18-hole golf course, and more. We also have ski packages and on-site dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Sheraton Steamboat Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Steamboat Hotel Steamboat Springs
- Sheraton Steamboat Springs
- Steamboat Springs Sheraton