“Hidden treat”

Ranked #11 of 19 Restaurants in South Fork
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2016

Stop by it's not hard to find but is easy to miss if you aren't looking. John owns and is the chef it is an old west log restaurant great atmosphere you will enjoy, great prime rib, See ya there

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Philly cheesesteak was great. Server was nice but a little strange. Open Hours weren't consistent... Closed early both nights we went. Not sure why but customers were turned away.

Reviewed 18 November 2015

Kind of disappointed this year. For a "pricey" restaurant, the food was mediocre hopefully it was just an OFF night..

1  Thank paulL1632SL
Reviewed 2 September 2015

It's a classic. we have eaten here for years even when I was young with my grandmother. It's been there a long time. Good food and a fun old school environment. We reserve it for our "classy" night out as it's not as casual as the few other south fork restaurants.

Reviewed 15 August 2015

didn't want anything farm raised, so I skipped the trout. settled on the salmon when told it was Pacific salmon, which I figured had a chance of being wild. it certainly wasn't sockeye; I'm not sure what it was, maybe keta, but it was the most tasteless and tough salmon I've ever had. dessert was to be included with the meal, and when I inquired as to the selection, I was told it was a scoop of vanilla ice cream with no other options. since I am lactose intolerant; I didn't get a dessert. a rather unsatisfactory experience!