Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
$263
$236
Trip.com
$209
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com$236
Priceline$264
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2022

I stayed at this hotel as part of a group trip and someone described it as "a glorified Motel 6". I would say that is a very accurate description. The hotel is in an excellent location right next to the slopes and Snowmass Mall but that is the only thing that it has going for it. There were so many things wrong during my stay that made it not enjoyable. First, the type of room I booked (1 king) was not available even though I received a confirmation so I had to settle for 2 double beds. The deadbolt on the door did not lock and neither did the safe deposit box. The carpets and plumbing fixtures in the room are dated and worn.

Possibly the worst experience I had though was on my first night the room above had a large party with 20+ people and was blasting music until 1am on a Sunday night. The front desk tried multiple times to get the party to stop, but eventually they just gave up and let them go late into the night. I would strongly caution any one looking at this place to think twice before booking.

Date of stay: February 2022
General Manager, General Manager at Wildwood Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2022

Dear Dan,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. First off, we are glad to know that you appreciated our convenient location. However, we are sorry to hear that other aspects of your visit did not meet your expectations. Please know that if you booked through a third-party site, room assignments and preferences are subject to change based on availability. In addition, it is our intention to provide our guests with a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere, and we are sorry if you experienced otherwise. Thank you, and we wish you all the best in your future travels.

Reviewed 20 February 2022

There are many reasons for this evaluation. But, let’s start with some of the positives. The lobby and entry seating area seems to have been recently refurbished in a mid-century modern style. There is also a nice new bar area and seating for food offered from a limited, but expensive menu that is available after 3pm. There is a double sided fireplace in this area with large screen TVs on both sides. However neither TVs were working during our three day stay. We did not eat there and I did not see anybody else eating so I cannot evaluate the food.

It goes down from there. We entered the lobby elevator which did not have carpet or other flooring and was very dirty. We had to get off on the second floor, again on dirty flooring and walk @100 feet to a second elevator in order to get to our section of the hotel where our room was located. The room was a tremendous disappointment. The bed was a mattress in a wooden frame, so very low to the floor. The furniture and headboard were made of corrugated board with holes like you would see in a 30 year old garage. The mini fridge was more than mini so that very little fit in it. While the flooring, sink and toilet had been redone, again it was very low quality and not attractive. The room had a Keurig coffee machine which they must have thought made the room seem better, but it was only good for coffee that was way too strong to drink. The coffee maker did not allow just water to go through so guests do not have access to boil water to make their own coffee, tea or hot chocolate. We did not use the pool or hot tub due to concerns regarding cleanliness.

We booked through the Wildwood website which for our dates was $299 per night. They did not inform while booking that there is a $25 daily resort fee, plus taxes and fees. When we told the manager that the cost for our room on Booking.com was $269 per night (not including taxes and fees), he would not honor their “best price guarantee.” We requested a “late checkout” which was 12pm. They obviously did not inform the cleaners because four people knocked on our door to come in and clean. One person just walked in and I was not dressed! Even though the location just above the Snowmass Mall is convenient, I would not stay there again and would advise others to find other lodging. Quite frankly, we thought this place was very low quality and service for the price charged. This room is now more than $100 per night, according to Trip Advisor. Do yourself a favor and find a better option.

Room tip: None, go some place else.
1  Thank AnnieKeystone
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Wildwood Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2022

Dear Annie,
Your feedback is valuable as it helps us improve. While we're glad our modern lobby impressed you, we apologize for any concerns about cleanliness and for any issues with your in-room amenities. We'll look into your comments further, and we invite you to stay with us again should you be back in the area.

Reviewed 7 February 2022

This place is a dump! Gross rooms, grounds, elevators, room with no phone, broken door, old frayed extension cords with power strips to plug in very ancient lamps that may not work, floor was warped, just all bad. Worse than a Motel 6. I’m giving it 2 stars as the front desk moved me and several others to the Viewline, which is a great property btw! This place needs to be shut down and total rehab.

Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Wildwood Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is great to hear that you had pleasant interactions with our accommodating staff. We want to ensure we are providing every guest with a clean, comfy room and we apologize on this occasion we missed the mark. Please know your feedback is important to us and we will be discussing your concerns with our team to ensure these issues are addressed. We wish you safe future travels.

Reviewed 11 February 2021

This place is closed and they allowed me to make a reservation. They estimate that it will be closed for a year, so if you book it, rest assured you will be taken to another hotel, not one that you have vetted. I am horrified to find that I had no reservation at this hotel...since it was closed. Please call the hotel to verify and you won’t have the same problem as I did.

Room tip: There are no rooms to be had.
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Mdfisher5
Reviewed 23 March 2020

We stayed in this hotel because it was one of the more affordable options in the area. Snowmass and Aspen are very pricey places to visit, so a cheap hotel is sometimes the way to go! Our room was clean and well kept. The room had the bare minimum and had no extras besides towels, shampoo and conditioner. I would stay here again if I am looking for an inexpensive option to sleep.

Date of stay: January 2020