Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$236
View deal
Official Site$263
Hotels.com$236
Priceline$264
Travelocity$236
Orbitz.com$236
Trip.com$319
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2022

This place is a dump! Gross rooms, grounds, elevators, room with no phone, broken door, old frayed extension cords with power strips to plug in very ancient lamps that may not work, floor was warped, just all bad. Worse than a Motel 6. I’m giving it 2 stars as the front desk moved me and several others to the Viewline, which is a great property btw! This place needs to be shut down and total rehab.

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
General Manager, Agency / Consultant at Wildwood Snowmass, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2022

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. It is great to hear that you had pleasant interactions with our accommodating staff. We want to ensure we are providing every guest with a clean, comfy room and we apologize on this occasion we missed the mark. Please know your feedback is important to us and we will be discussing your concerns with our team to ensure these issues are addressed. We wish you safe future travels.

Reviewed 11 February 2021

This place is closed and they allowed me to make a reservation. They estimate that it will be closed for a year, so if you book it, rest assured you will be taken to another hotel, not one that you have vetted. I am horrified to find that I had no reservation at this hotel...since it was closed. Please call the hotel to verify and you won’t have the same problem as I did.

Room tip: There are no rooms to be had.
Date of stay: February 2021
1  Thank Mdfisher5
Reviewed 23 March 2020

We stayed in this hotel because it was one of the more affordable options in the area. Snowmass and Aspen are very pricey places to visit, so a cheap hotel is sometimes the way to go! Our room was clean and well kept. The room had the bare minimum and had no extras besides towels, shampoo and conditioner. I would stay here again if I am looking for an inexpensive option to sleep.

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Meghan J
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Don’t fall victim to this place! Their website is the most deceptive advertising I have ever experienced in the hotel industry. Location is good but it stops with that. Nothing else good to say about this place! Will never go back there!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Admittedly i'm not a fan of a "hotel" with exterior facing rooms, but add to that weird furniture, lighting, dated/cramped bathroom and no ability to control the room temperature and it makes for sleepless nights. If it's this place or not going to Aspen/Snowmass, I'll pass thanks.

Date of stay: March 2020