Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
$230
$205
Trip.com
$185
Hotels.com$202
Expedia.com$202
Priceline$230
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2020

Don’t fall victim to this place! Their website is the most deceptive advertising I have ever experienced in the hotel industry. Location is good but it stops with that. Nothing else good to say about this place! Will never go back there!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Admittedly i'm not a fan of a "hotel" with exterior facing rooms, but add to that weird furniture, lighting, dated/cramped bathroom and no ability to control the room temperature and it makes for sleepless nights. If it's this place or not going to Aspen/Snowmass, I'll pass thanks.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

Hate writing reviews like this, but for two days in a row we have had pretty useless help from the front desk. Here with a big group and called yesterday to see if there were towels at the hot tub, was told “yes and we will make sure they are stocked when you get there,” got there and there were no towels so walked to the front desk to get some and was again told “oh we don’t have them here, they will be there when you get there.” No one ever brought towels so a different patron in the hot tub called for a third time and was told “they will be there right away,” and no one ever showed. Wouldn’t have cared, but all the stairs/walkways are outside and it was 10 degrees out yesterday. Today tried to ask for directions to the bus station and was told” oh go down the stairs and it’s straight ahead.” Those are most definitely not the directions (go left ) so ended up missing the bus, seems like that should be common knowledge if you work at a hotel. Overall hotel is ok, bed aren’t super comfortable but a good deal. Just don’t plan of asking for anything from front desk people, they seem to have no idea what they’re doing.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2020

I found all of the Wildwood staff very kind and helpful. They helped with upgrading to a larger room, extra pillows/blankets for my kids, and problems with my key card. They were very respectful to me and my family. I encountered many entitled and arrogant hotel guests that seemed to be expecting this to be a 5 star hotel and were very rude to the staff.

This is definitely the most affordable place to stay at Snowmass, it's a great location to the ski slopes and restaurants/coffee shops. Our room was clean and warm. The beds and bedding is very comfortable. I could hear the people in the room above us so I turned on the fan that I found in the closet to drown out the noise. I'm happy to have stayed at this hotel instead of traveling to/from Carbondale.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

If you’ve ever stayed in a hostel, that’s basically what you get here. Yes the price is better than most of Aspen, but the conditions are really inexcusable.

Concerns:
-Shower was hand held with no way to leave the hand held attached. So you either had to hold with one hand or stand in the cold
-Sink was about to break away from the wall
-Exposed wiring under the bedside tables and bed (definitely not kid safe)
-wifi wasn’t even fast enough for email as part of the “resort” fee
-most of the furniture was stained, cracked, or broken

Upside:
-bed was comfortable
-heat was fine

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple