Lowest prices for your stay
$205
$202
Official Site
$230
Hotels.com$202
Priceline$230
Travelocity$202
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 February 2020

I found all of the Wildwood staff very kind and helpful. They helped with upgrading to a larger room, extra pillows/blankets for my kids, and problems with my key card. They were very respectful to me and my family. I encountered many entitled and arrogant hotel guests that seemed to be expecting this to be a 5 star hotel and were very rude to the staff.

This is definitely the most affordable place to stay at Snowmass, it's a great location to the ski slopes and restaurants/coffee shops. Our room was clean and warm. The beds and bedding is very comfortable. I could hear the people in the room above us so I turned on the fan that I found in the closet to drown out the noise. I'm happy to have stayed at this hotel instead of traveling to/from Carbondale.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

If you’ve ever stayed in a hostel, that’s basically what you get here. Yes the price is better than most of Aspen, but the conditions are really inexcusable.

Concerns:
-Shower was hand held with no way to leave the hand held attached. So you either had to hold with one hand or stand in the cold
-Sink was about to break away from the wall
-Exposed wiring under the bedside tables and bed (definitely not kid safe)
-wifi wasn’t even fast enough for email as part of the “resort” fee
-most of the furniture was stained, cracked, or broken

Upside:
-bed was comfortable
-heat was fine

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 January 2020 via mobile

We stayed at this resort for a ski vacation. Upon arrival after a 14 hour, we were greeted and welcomed by the staff. We checked in, and were then advised that there was a 25 dollar a day resort fee, and 20 dollar a day for parking. After we advised the staff that our reservation included everything, we were told to bring a copy of the receipt. We did, and the fees were waived. Hidden fees at hotels have become commonplace these days. Be wary. We went to the room, and it had a nice bed, but that was about it. The bathroom was in need of serious renovating, and was very tired. I tried to take a shower, and noticed that the water was constantly running, and could not be turned off. I was unable to open the hot water valve because it had been closed very tightly, in an attempt to stop the leak. Maintenance responded to the room very promptly, and fixed the stuck valve. The staff then moved to us a deluxe room at no charge, and helped with the luggage. The staff were excellent. This new move was better, but the hotel needs serious updating. The tile was cracked in the bathroom, paint peeling in the bathroom, and the sink nozzle loose. For the amount of money the hotel charges, it could much better. But, it is a short walk to Snowmass ski resort and village. They also allow dogs for a small fee of 20 dollars for the visit. Huge bonus. This is an okay hotel, but definitely not what we expected when we booked it.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Probably the worst accomdations in Colorado; it should not be allowed to call itself a hotel. The front desk staff speak no English, and their Latin impoliteness is almost unbearable; they make no effort to help any customers, almost all of whom have complaints of one sort or another. The rooms are filthy and probably moldy. You will need to wear sandals in the shower and your ski jacket to bed. Make sure your vaccinations are up to date. I am not exaggerating.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Dylan E
Reviewed 5 January 2020

I'll start with the only positive - the location. It is just above the Snowmass Mall area. So it is convenient to the slopes and shops/restaurants. However the hotel is extremely dated and poorly maintained. The heat is minimal. Each room is accessed from the outdoors. It is not a hotel. The building was probably built in the '70s or early '80s and the rooms look as though they haven't been touched sense. Some outlets didn't have cover plates. The rooms have paper thin walls and you can hear people partying in the adjoining rooms. I would avoid.

Date of stay: December 2019