Lowest prices for your stay
$180
$188
Hotels.com
$188
Travelocity$188
Priceline$187
Agoda.com$180
All reviews snowmass mall great location pool and hot tub backpacking trip the general manager free buses easy walk granite countertops great room dave aspen slopes skiing rack summer accommodations mattresses
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 August 2021 via mobile

Wow. Wasn’t expecting it to be so great. Great view from room. Super nice staff. SUPER close to EVERYTHING - quick walk to breakfast, lunch, bike rentals and bike the most amazing trails ever at Snowmass. Can’t wait to go back. We didn’t even have time to enjoy pool and hot tub. Free coffee in beautiful breakfast area overlooking mountains. Highly recommend

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2021

We didn't have reservations however they we able to get us in and give us an excellent room. Dave Mercatoris, the General Manager, was very accommodating. Anything we asked for they made sure we got it. Eryl at the front desk was also extremely helpful. Great stay. I will definitely be back.

Room tip: Let Eryl tell you the best room
Reviewed 23 July 2021

My friend and I were going to hike the 4 Pass Loop in Aspen on Monday, so I booked this hotel for us last Sunday night. It was perfect for us! We wanted to be near the Snowmass Mall, so we could walk to eat. The room was perfect, extremely clean (other than the gross vent in the bathroom - but no one can probably reach that, because it's so high up). The beds were very comfortable. I slept better than I have in a long time that night! We really appreciated the box fan provided in the room, especially because we needed to go to bed really early, since we were leaving at 3 a.m., so most people were still up. It was great to block out the outside noise and cool the room. The fridge is a very nice size for this room. It actually had a large counter with cupboards and sink - would be nice for a family or people staying a longer amount of time. The only thing I wish the room had that would make it extra stellar is a microwave! There is one down in the lobby and one on the 3rd floor that you can use, but it would have been nice to have on in our room to use. That's the only thing I can say for improvement of the rooms. We also had a great view of the pool/hot tub. Unfortunately, since sleep was our priority we didn't have time to use it this night. Oh - they also have amazing hot showers with great water pressure!

We finished our backpacking trip a day early. The only thing that got me up the last two mountain passes was my mantra: hotel, shower, margarita! As my friend and I had decided that we would go back to Pokolodi for one more night, have hot showers and drink margs at Venga Venga. Sadly...they were SOLD OUT! What's even sadder is that a lady called about 20 minutes before me and got the last two rooms! We've never been so bummed out in our lives! If only we had hiked 20 minutes faster, but there's no way we could have, because we were ready to fall on our faces. We even drove all the way back to Pokolodi in hopes that someone had canceled for the night. Sadly, they did not. The nice young man that was at the desk was helpful in recommending other hotels - they were ALL booked in Snowmass. We had to get a room at Days Inn in Carbondale - doesn't even compare to Pokolodi. We were sad - Pokolodi is way better! We told him our plan to have drinks at Venga Venga and he did recommend some Mexican restaurants to us in Carbondale, but sadly - it was closed! Apparently yesterday just wasn't our day. Bad luck all around!

In conclusion, I highly recommend Pokolodi to anyone. It's a great value, great location and very nice staff. Just make sure you book ahead of time, so you don't end up disappointed without a room! We thought for sure we could get one on a Wednesday night (the same day), but nope - apparently they are really busy!

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

The Pokolodi Lodge is located in the perfect location at Snowmass Village. Just a few steps away from the slopes,shops and restaurants as well as the free buses that can take you all around the area. Dave and all the staff were kind and helpful. As we visited in the summer, having a pool was a great amenity. We were pleasantly surprised there were so many beautiful flowers! We would definitely stay there again.

Room tip: There is free parking but use the buses when traveling locally ( like to market or Aspen) they are free and easy to use.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2021

I was not expecting much here but boy, was I surprised! The location is perfect - across from the Mall and good transportation. The front desk personnel were welcoming and friendly. The highlight, however, was the immaculate condition of my room. The bedding and towels were arranged perfectly and the entire room, including the bathroom, was beyond clean. The view was towards the large swimming pool and the mountains beyond.

Date of stay: June 2021