The Timberline Condominiums
The Westin Snowmass Resort(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 217
US$ 191
  • Pool
Viceroy Snowmass(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 236
US$ 200
  • Restaurant
Stonebridge Inn, A Destination Hotel(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 112
  • Pool
Pokolodi Lodge(Snowmass Village)(Great Value!)
US$ 118
US$ 112
  • Breakfast included
Wildwood Snowmass(Snowmass Village)
US$ 162
US$ 137
  • Restaurant
The Crestwood Condominiums(Snowmass Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Snowmass Inn(Snowmass Village)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsstudio lofthot tubthe sliding glass door opengerman foodappetizers and drinkssteam roomweek before christmasarea restaurantsragnar relaykitchen itemshousekeeping did a great jobsnowmass mallski runmain bedroomsteep walkfront desk staffliving area
Reviewed 19 March 2011

Awesome! The only place I'll ever stay in snowmass! Ski in/ski out... Great accommodations, super new slope-side pool and hot tub, nice staff! Even helped me send my daughter's birthday invitations!

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank lindymacrn
Reviewed 26 February 2011

We got a package flight and lodging deal at the Timberline to ski at Snowmass, our first time there. It is truly slopeside, off Hal's Hollow blue run from the Village Express lift. We had a first floor main building room (115 studio efficiency). By no means a luxury suite but clean and rather comfortable. We were close to the front desk, with free coffee, tea, and hot cocoa at all times. We left our skis on the porch and put them on next to the hot tub and skied down to the lift with ease. The room itself was pretty small but had a couch and TV and 2 burner electric stove and small sink. Utensils and limited pots/pans (and crock pot and pressure cooker) were included with mIni fridge, toaster and microwave, which we used to make breakfast and lunch everyday and some dinners. Bathroom had a tub but the toilet area was really cramped. The bed was rock hard! we put a couple extra blankets down to cushion it a bit. The pillow and comforter were nice and fluffy tho. The couch is also a pull out. The walls are very thin and we could always hear our neighbors, especially when we were trying to go to sleep. Timberline is near the top of the hill in Snowmass village and there are 2 cars that will take you anywhere you want to go in the Village as far as the Aspen airport for free. We didn't get to use the hot tub or heated pool since we forgot the bathing suits. There's also a small gym and a steam room with separate changing rooms. There are also free busses and shuttles from the nearby Snowmass Village Mall to go around the village and to aspen and the 3 other ski mountains--very convenient. Snowmass is an awesome place to ski and everything is very accessible. Lots of bars and restaurants for food and apres ski. Grocery store and liquor store nearby. Definitely would be back to ski, might not stay at the Timberline again tho. (we noticed the price without package was over $300/nt)

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank soleilk
Reviewed 17 January 2011

We stayed in the Timberline for 4 nights - in room 116 - a studio. This was a newly remodeled room - really beautifully decorated. The kitchenette area had granite counters and the bathroom had really nice tile and a large shower. If you slide open the patio door, you can put your skis or snowboard on and head right down the slope. I can't say enough good things about this place. We didn't use the restaurant, but I went up there and it was very nice. They have apres ski specials with half price draft beer and wine. The jacuzzi pool area was really nice with a waterfall going into the jacuzzi and a fire pit. There is a brand new gym (limited) with a steamroom. The area around the bed is very small (about a foot on either side of the bed to the wall). Other than that, the room was perfectly sized and well appointed. There was an iPod stereo with in wall speakers. There is hot chocolate and coffee available in the lobby - about 10 feet away. Snowmass charges for parking - $25 for a 7 day pass, but it's right across the street - very close. The front desk staff was very helpful. You can get a shuttle ride anywhere you want to go. I can't image a nicer place in Snowmass for a couple. I'm not sure about other rooms here, but this one was fantastic. For reference, the only other place I have stayed here is "Top of the Village" condos, right next door. I liked Timberline much better.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 October 2010

I was promised a modern condominium for my family, but ended up with something out of the dark ages. The restaurant was closed, and after staying there, I'm not surprised. There was so much construction I'm surprised they were still in business. We were promised a nice condo. However, the white brick walls and uncomfortable beds, none of us slept for three days. The staff was incompetent and rude to us, and when I asked to speak to a manager, the blond lady who claimed to be the manager was rude and indifferent. Worst. Vacation. Ever.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TexasFamilyTraveler4
Reviewed 21 June 2010

I researched a LOT of lodging options in Aspen, Snowmass and Carbondale, and settled on this one because the description sounded good and the price was about as low as any other. I opted for one of the "deluxe" rooms and was very happy with my one night stay. Everything was clean, in top shape and the unit (B1D) was reasonably luxurious. Experienced no noise disturbances. Can't really comment on the service because I left the next morning so I gave it three stars, but the front desk people were perfectly helpful and professional.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business