“Yummy breakfast burrito”
Review of Fuel

Fuel
Reviewed 19 August 2017

I am picky about my breakfast burrito, but they did a great job and I LOVED it. It was nice and fat and cheesy (which is important to me). I recommend Fuel for a great, quick breakfast!

Reviewed 17 August 2017

We ate breakfast here most days were were in Snowmass. $6.25 for a breakfast burrito hit my sweet spot! The staff were very friendly and the food was good. They have limited seating inside, and some tables outside. Counter service only.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

We cannot rave enough about the Fuel for breakfast. The coffee was great as was the atmosphere. The place was very clean and organized. Most people order their food and carry it out. However there was limited seating inside and tables outside. The food was good and fresh. The staff was very friendly, especially Curt. We highly recommend this restaurant/carry out. We will be back when in the area again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, his friend and I love the convenience of Fuel- the location and friendly staff are superb! Fresh fruit, yummy tea and great coffee were enjoyed daily by all of us. We saw pastries and fresh burritos being devoured by many other mountain loving patrons. They open at 7 am. There are indoor and patio seating options. Neat and clean inside and out!

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Fast, friendly place to grab a quick bite. The prices are decent based on Aspen where everything is overpriced. Burrito and coffee ($10.50 USD). They have outdoor seating as well as a bar to a very good view. Recommended.