Lowest prices for your stay
$284
Free cancellation until 09/10/22
$311
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$273
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Hotels.com$284
Priceline$311
Travelocity$284
All reviews climbing wall ice rink hot pools pool deck area amazing pizza comfy robes breakfast buffet is double sinks great spot for families large balcony long stay mountain sports rooms are spacious first tracks concierge desk several trips aspen snowmass
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2022 via mobile

This hotel was perfect in every way for my husband and I. The staff goes above and beyond. The property was clean and beautiful. They cater to your every single need without missing detail. The property offered so much to do. Families will never be bored. We loved our stay and will certainly return.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled on business
Noemi Kiss-Baldwin, Owner at Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Dear Evelyn E,
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your visit at Limelight Snowmass! We look forward to welcoming you back!
Kind regards,
Noemi Kiss-Baldwin
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 4 July 2022

I went to Aspen for the first time this week for the Aspen Ideas Festival and the Limelight hotel and staff was amazing. They provided me with everything I needed to make my time enjoyable and relaxing each day after my sessions.

Date of stay: June 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henning Rahm, General Manager at Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2022

Dear jlampkin2022,

Thank you very much for your incredible review! I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay and Aspen/Snowmass as a destination. We always try to make a visit to the hotel extra special, and I am glad that we succeeded!
Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to see you again soon!

Best,

Reviewed 2 April 2022

We just spent a week in Snowmass at the Limelight and this was a fantastic hotel. The service was impeccable; the room was beautiful, clean and big and the hotel staff couldn't have been more accommodating. The hotel loaned my husband and son an EV car so they could replace a lost phone (after a ski wipe out) in Basalt CO. When I had to take a day off from skiing the concierge kindly loaned me snowshoes for a little excursion and he drove me to a hiking trail. The hotel has a great vibe; the lobby has great food and apres ski artisan pizzas, drinks, etc. The breakfast is included and it was an incredible spread every morning. It really was just a lovely stay with a staff that always made you feel at home; made us dinner reservations whenever we asked and answered any question. I would stay at any Limelight property after this. Also, they allow dogs, which really added character to the whole stay and made it seem homey. They also arranged our ski equipment so that was seamless when we arrived; it's ski in and ski out so you can store your equipment in the hotel. We just loved the Limelight and would definitely return!

Room tip: We had a good room with a balcony; we had a view so I would just ask that you want a view of the mountain or village square area if possible
Date of stay: March 2022
Henning Rahm, General Manager at Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Dear JanetF149,

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay! This is a terrific review and you are a true Limelighter! Thank you also for detailing the team's extra effort by providing an excellent guest experience.
We are already looking forward to your next visit whether it is in Aspen, Snowmass or Ketchum!

Best,

Reviewed 1 April 2022

Limelight is an excellent hotel. Super close to rentals and the gondola. The Base village is great with several restaurants, shops and bars. Great place for families with the ski school next door and ice rink in front. Staff was excellent including immediate help for a car that wouldn't start. Room and hotel decor is colorado industrial. Very well thought out rooms with plenty of storage, a deck with a great view of the mountain. Also close to city buses on the lower level to get into town or the other mountains. I will definately come back and stay at the Limelight.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henning Rahm, General Manager at Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Dear Scott J,

we are thrilled to receive such an amazing review about our Limelight Hotel and our excellent staff. We are proud of the services we provide and enjoy reading comments like yours. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience in Snowmass with other travelers as many guests rely on these guest comments.

We are already looking forward welcoming you back to our hotel and the Aspen/Snowmass area.

Reviewed 16 March 2022

The location is perfect if your looking for a ski in ski out hotel. Great hut tubs and amazing pizza.
Staff is very professional they really made us enjoy our stay, me and my husband had a really good time

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henning Rahm, General Manager at Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Dear anicesiham,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are just thrilled you had a fabulous visit with us. We will certainly share your praises with everyone here. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,