Lowest prices for your stay
$567
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$518
Free cancellation until 03/07/22
Trip.com
$507
Hotels.com$518
Priceline$567
Hurb$576
All reviews climbing wall ice rink hot pools pool deck area amazing pizza skis poles comfy robes large balcony double sinks great spot for families breakfast buffet is hot items mountain sports long stay aspen snowmass rooms are spacious first tracks
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 April 2022

Limelight is an excellent hotel. Super close to rentals and the gondola. The Base village is great with several restaurants, shops and bars. Great place for families with the ski school next door and ice rink in front. Staff was excellent including immediate help for a car that wouldn't start. Room and hotel decor is colorado industrial. Very well thought out rooms with plenty of storage, a deck with a great view of the mountain. Also close to city buses on the lower level to get into town or the other mountains. I will definately come back and stay at the Limelight.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henning Rahm, General Manager at Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2022

Dear Scott J,

we are thrilled to receive such an amazing review about our Limelight Hotel and our excellent staff. We are proud of the services we provide and enjoy reading comments like yours. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience in Snowmass with other travelers as many guests rely on these guest comments.

We are already looking forward welcoming you back to our hotel and the Aspen/Snowmass area.

Reviewed 16 March 2022

The location is perfect if your looking for a ski in ski out hotel. Great hut tubs and amazing pizza.
Staff is very professional they really made us enjoy our stay, me and my husband had a really good time

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Henning Rahm, General Manager at Limelight Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2022

Dear anicesiham,

Thank you so much for your glowing review. We are just thrilled you had a fabulous visit with us. We will certainly share your praises with everyone here. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 15 March 2022

I’m glad that I chose this hotel for my vacation, everything when great and I would definitely come back. The room was very clean and was easy to get any tipped of service true text messages, the staff was very friendly and always did the best to help me with anything I need.

Dear csouza0837,

Thank you for sharing your nice review with other TripAdvisor travelers. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your kind words. It is our hope that you will afford us another opportunity and stay with us soon again.

Thank you once again for leaving us a great review

Reviewed 4 March 2022

We have had the most wonderful two week stay and would highly recommend the Limelight to anyone. Incredibly comfortable rooms, a great location and excellent amenities. Yes, it's very popular with families so can get a little busy & noisy in the Lounge sometimes but it's always possible to find quieter moments if you time things right.

Particular thanks to Tom Rice for amazing advice and help with hiking & snowshoeing recommendations - it really made my holiday special. Also to Alfredo for his enthusiastic help in chasing down a missing FedEx delivery &, of course, to the amazing Lusi for outstanding service in the Lounge!

We'll be back!

Date of stay: February 2022

Dear Sasha H,

Thank you so much for your review. I have to say I am overwhelmed by all of the wonderful comments you have made. I truly believe that we have the best and most dedicated team members in this valley and I am so glad that they were able to make such a big impact on your stay. We work very hard to keep everything on point, but I truly believe our amazing staff is what sets us apart from other hotels in the area and in other ski areas.
I am thrilled about your review and will look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2022

Excellent, my daughters and I had a wonderful experience at the ski in ski out hotel. Georgina and staff were very accommodating at all times. I feel they went above and beyond at all times to make our stay pleasurable. I would recommend for families, solo, couples, and business. Aspen is a great place to be!!!!! Skiing is the best in the US.

Date of stay: February 2022

Dear mariaU9419IV,

We seek to make guests feel like they are at a home away from home. We loved to hear you had such a wonderful experience. We are very fortunate to be a ski in/ski out experience and have also so much to offer as a resort town. Thank you again for being our guest, and we hope to see you again soon!

Best,