All reviews great hotel newer hotel room layout hotel is clean front desk walking distance dam brewery free breakfast mountain view outlet mall nice pool breakfast was excellent comfy bed staff was very friendly and helpful easy access would stay here again king suite
Reviewed 19 November 2017

On a recent snowy evening, with I-70 closing, I booked a reservation through Booking.com at this Hampton Inn & Suites in Silverthorne. When my 14-year old son and his caregiver arrived, the front desk attendant wouldn't honor the reservation, rudely scolding our caregiver who had to search for another hotel at 9pm.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Vivian S, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Please accept our sincere apologies. Our goal is to greet all our guests with a warm welcome and provide an exceptional guest experience and we are sorry we fell short. Please call or email me at 970-513-4020 or DENSI_Hampton_Suites@hilton.com. We are committed to improving our guest services and processes. In the meantime, safe travels and happy holidays. ~Vivian Shaw, General Manager

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is in a great location, easy access to the highway, next to outlets and near ski resorts. The hotel room was a good size, very nice and clean. I didn’t use the pool, but the the gym had free weights, treadmills, ellipticals, a bow flex and bikes. The front desk staff had a good sense of humor. I would definitely stay here again next time I’m in the area.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I stayed here while in town for a 3 day business trip. The front desk staff was friendly and genuine with their smile. Although I didn't spend very much time in my room, it was clean, comfortable, and enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again if I ever return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I routinely stay at this hotel for business and have NEVER had a negative experience. Due to this great hotel, I have become a loyal Hampton Inn devotee whenever I travel!!!! The staff is very friendly and knowledgable and the hotel is always clean and quiet.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We came up from the Denver area for an overnight "get-away." The staff was very welcoming and led us over to the complimentary hot beverages. The rooms were wonderful -- beautifully appointed, quiet heating and a/c. The pool and hot tub were well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was fine. We would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple