All reviews great hotel newer hotel room layout hotel is clean front desk walking distance dam brewery free breakfast mountain view outlet mall nice pool breakfast was excellent comfy bed staff was very friendly and helpful easy access would stay here again king suite
Reviewed 9 November 2017

I stayed here while in town for a 3 day business trip. The front desk staff was friendly and genuine with their smile. Although I didn't spend very much time in my room, it was clean, comfortable, and enjoyable. I would recommend this hotel and would stay again if I ever return.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 November 2017

I routinely stay at this hotel for business and have NEVER had a negative experience. Due to this great hotel, I have become a loyal Hampton Inn devotee whenever I travel!!!! The staff is very friendly and knowledgable and the hotel is always clean and quiet.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2017

We came up from the Denver area for an overnight "get-away." The staff was very welcoming and led us over to the complimentary hot beverages. The rooms were wonderful -- beautifully appointed, quiet heating and a/c. The pool and hot tub were well maintained. The complimentary breakfast was fine. We would definitely stay there again!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2017

Recently, we vacationed in Colorado and Utah. We stayed at three hotels in Colorado, and this hotel was our favorite. The hotel seemed new to us. Our king suite was clean, the room was large, and light.
Would stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Excellent Hampton. Wish they all Stopped by a rest before heading through the pass. I wish all of the Hamptons were this nice. Everything seemed new and clean. Wish they all were this nice. Quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business