Free cancellation until 28/07
Hotels.com
US$ 120
US$ 112
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Silverthorne(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 209
US$ 175
Quality Inn & Suites(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
US$ 162
QualityInn
The Mountaineer Hostel(Silverthorne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
TripAdvisor
Buffalo Ridge(Silverthorne)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfast includedclean room and bathroomrefrigerator and microwaveski tripworked greatcopper mountainupon checkoatmealduring ski seasonwould stay againkeystonebrewerybasindillonappleshampoointerstate
Reviewed 1 March 2018

First off, the location is great, and the price is reasonable. The room itself was acceptable.

Now to the bad part. I reserved a room through Hotels.com. A few days before I was supposed to check in, I get an automated email saying that I've successfully canceled my reservation. I call Hotels.com, and they tell me that someone called them, was able to verify my reservation number and phone number, and cancelled my reservation. NO ONE else had this information except for me and Luxury Inn. I think they overbooked and instead of canceling the reservation through Hotels.com and incurring some penalty, they impersonated me and cancelled through Hotels.com's phone customer service. I was forced to re-book a larger and higher cost room with Luxury Inn because I had no other option with only a few days to go. The owners and operators of this hotel have no morals.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Tony L
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

The old saying “you get what you pay for” comes to mind when describing this “hotel”. If you can afford to stay anywhere else, I would encourage you to. After waiting 30 minutes to figure out why our reservation wasn’t in their system (made in Sept 2017), just getting into the room was a challenge... the temperamental lock system tried our patience. While using the in room hair dryer (you know, the tiny one provided) with two lights on in the room, I blew the circuit. The employee at the front desk didn’t have a key to reset it. Needless to say, the power didn’t come on until the next morning when we called again to say we had no lights. Thankfully, this was only a one night stay and we left the next morning. It was a restless nights sleep, even with the fan set (and running all night) at 65 degrees, the room was too warm and it made our next ski day a challenge!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stayed in the hotel for 2 days. It is close to the ski resorts Keystone, Arapahoe, and Breckenridge. The Silverthorne outlets are just across the street but you should rather drive there since there is no sidewalk (at least I did not see one). The room was clean and the breakfast was ok. There is Bakers brewery just next to the hotel which serves very good beers and food.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2018

Nice rooms.Clean. Indoor pool and spa tub. Continental breakfast included. I could hear through the walls but that is the case most places. Great place to stay. Accepts pets, large deposit but most is refundable. Refrigerator and microwave in room. Very close to the Outlet Malls.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 January 2018

The Luxury Inn & Suites was a very nice hotel. The room was great. Spacious, with a nice view, and clean. It is in a good location with easy access. The only thing that wasn't good was the continental breakfast. Very limited space to sit, limited items served to eat or drink. But overall, for the time of year, it was a nice room for a good price. I would stay again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family