All reviews bagels target store no frills continental breakfast no elevator sauna and hot tub quaint hotel forgot something room was clean needed a place to stay sized hotel an actual key lower price juice and coffee well taken care nice bathroom staff was friendly and helpful
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed a couple nights in winter and it’s nice, clean, and affordable place that I would stay at again (and look forward to doing so.)

Pros:
- Everything was clean and in good repair.
- All front desk & housekeeping staff was very friendly.
- It’s actually a modest-sized hotel so the foot traffic was low and the parking was great.

Cons:
- The hot tub seemed a tad heavy on chlorine.
- There was a couple uneven spots in the sub-flooring under the carpet you could feel with your shoes off.
- Some of the light bulbs were a harsher cool white (which I just avoided using.)

Notes:
- The heater was a little tricky to get adjusted just right at first (with daytime highs around 15°F, it was set to Low Heat & the temp knob pointed at 3 o’clock.)
- Breakfast was basic but adequate: bagels, halved Costco muffins, fruits, coffee, teas, orange juice, and the like. There was a 4-slice toaster and the coffeemaker had a hot water dispenser.
- From a cursory glance, the sauna seemed in good working order.
- The location is on the main street through town and immediately adjacent to a Target, but there were no noise or traffic issues.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank ThatBram
Reviewed 13 November 2017

I can't believe some of the reviews I've read about this place. People probably paid the cheapest in Silverthorne and were disappointed they didn't have a bell hop to carry their own luggage up ONE flight of stairs? Or because they only had bagels and muffins at breakfast? Seriously people? Go stay at the Hilton if that's what you're looking for and stop leaving unnecessary bad reviews. We had a delightful visit and every staff member we encountered was extremely friendly. Our room was clean and cozy and the location was great. 5 stars from us. We hope to come back soon.

Room Tip: great location, CLEAN.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie S
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Nothing special, but room was clean & the price was at least $40 cheaper than near by places. Breakfast was included, but it was hardly breakfast at all. Toast, cereal & boxed donuts - lowest budget possible! Again, the room was inexpensive & that's why we picked this place for a quick over night stay. That's really the only reason to stay here.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

My wife and child stayed in this room during a cross-country trip. Behind the front desk sits a nice woman that helped us out with anything we needed. The bed was very firm, but not to the point we had trouble sleeping. The only gripe we may have had about the place was that when we arrived to our room the door was wide open. After checking the room we decided there was nothing to worry about, but my wife was slightly freaked out about it. Overall I would recommend it. The rooms are spacious, clean, and affordable. If you don't mind slightly outdated decor, this is a great place

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2017

I thought when I walked into this lobby that it was 1973. This hotel and the rooms are very outdated and in need of repairs and remodeling. We were in room 210 and the plastic towel bar kept falling off the wall and in the middle of the night it was not a great noise to wake up hearing. It was coated with excess glue where they had tried to fix it. The staff was pleasant and the room was clean. I am sorry those are the only positive things I can say about this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else if you have the option.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple