All reviews yogurt room was clean front desk bunk beds hot tub both mornings eggs and sausage an older property guest laundry outlet shops working order third floor stayed one night the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again king suite
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Really nice and a pleasant stay for a good price! The hot tub was especially welcomed after a long trip! We had the pool and hot tub all to ourselves! The room was comfortable and quiet, check-in was efficient. The breakfast was also quiet good. We would not hesitate to stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Starting with the staff, Travis is a rock star. He is extremely friendly, efficient, accommodating, and remembered my name at check in from my prior stay. He knows the area and made some great recommendations. Thank you Travis! Tylar and Tara have always made me feel welcome.

It is very apparent that Paul, ( General Manager), cares about the employees and the property. The rooms have always been emmaculate. Some of the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in and I stay at a lot of hotels. The swimming pool area is well taken care of. The plants are a great touch. The property has two hot tubs. One inside and one out. The outside hot tub is very private and comfortable. The inside is next to the pool so parents can relax in the hot tube while watching their children swim.
The breakfast is adequate.... What is there to say about breakfast? It's food! Good enough to fill you up for free in the morning. It's free!! If you don't like hotel breakfast, (any hotel), go elsewhere to eat and pay. Like the old saying, you get what you pay for.... It's free!!
Kodos to you Paul! Very impressive!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017

We stayed 2 nights here in August to see the Silverthorne, Dillon area and had a nice time. The hotel was clean and updated and the rooms and beds were comfortable. In the morning, they had a breakfast that was very nice and the family enjoyed the food. The only two minor issues with the Quality Inn is that the wifi signal is extremely weak on the third floor and the shower water pressure was very poor. May have been a water saving shower head, but it really needs to be improved.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

If you stay several nights and use all of the amenities, it's a great stay. I got in late and was up early so it was kinda pricey. Indoor pool looked very nice. I didn't get to use the gym because I had my dogs and I'm a solo traveler. The staff was friendly and the place was nice and clean. Also, very close to shopping and eating as there is a name brand shopping outlet at the bottom of the hill.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

We stayed here overnight on a hiking trip. Had to shift our reservations several times because of changes in our schedule, and the staff accommodated our changing needs with a helpful attitude. Rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the location is close in town with easy access to everything. Definitely recommend!

Date of stay: July 2017