All reviews yogurt room was clean front desk hot tub bunk beds both mornings eggs and sausage an older property working order guest laundry outlet shops third floor stayed one night the breakfast area indoor pool would definitely stay here again king suite
Reviewed 6 July 2016

Had very large room with fireplace, micro, frig. Wish I could have stayed longer. Had a problem with Choice reservation system, front desk handled the issue and followed up to be sure Choice did the right thing. Everything was clean. Every staff member was helpful and courteous.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
gm_co148, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2017

Sounds like you had a Jacuzzi suite :) We hope to see you again in the future !!

Take Care,

Tara Knapp

Reviewed 6 July 2016

The room was clean and had a sleeper sofa and small sitting chair. The location was immediately off the Interstate so easy access. There were a few restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. There were lots of pots of blooming flowers in front of the hotel that made it very inviting. We were disappointed to have a room on the 1st floor so we did not have any views at all. The TV wouldn't work at all so we couldn't set up the closed captioning. Paul came to our room right after our call, couldn't get it to work either, left and came back with several remotes to find the right one for our TV. Within a few minutes, he got it working to our satisfaction. The breakfast lady really worked hard to keep the area clean while guests kept messing it up. It was an OK breakfast, nothing special.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2016

We stayed her for 3 nights, midweek in early June 2016. We had booked a handicapped accessible room and I had called to confirm that it would be wheelchair accessible, and while the room was that, the bath was not a shower but a tub that required climbing into, something my wife could not do. I share that first because the hotel owned the mistake and it was the last negative experience we had. They first checked to see about transferring to a room with a shower, but it was already in use and by another handicapped individual. But the next morning that party checked out and they had it cleaned for us and moved in by 11 AM.

The staff was helpful with recommendations for things that we might enjoy. Unlike so many chain hotels I believe this is a family run business and you can tell the difference. The staff was helpful with recommendations for the things that we might enjoy, and cooperated without seeming resentful when I was late getting back from a morning's skiing (yes A-Basin was open still in June) on the day we were to check-out and didn't do so till about 30 minutes after the already late-check-out they had granted.

They prepared a wonderful hot breakfast with several delicious selections each morning. No two were the same during our stay.

The room was great! Clean and comfortable. It was a spacious suite, not just with bed and sofa, but an easy chair, table and desk chairs.

I will definitely be back next year.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Did not have a reservation and got in super late from the road. Nice guy at the front desk helped me out with a decent rate and good room. Unfortunately they gave me a room that had people in it, and at 2am they were quite freaked out, as was i. Went back downtstairs and the guy apologized profusely, and personally checked the next room out before he gave it to me. Overall pleasant experience, and great free breakfast the next morning. I would stay there again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2016

Nice place to stay. I was impressed with the Gentleman behind the counter, I think his name was Paul. He was extremely helpful when checking in. Got a nice room with mountain views. Decent breakfast before our backpacking trip. There were in the process of putting down new floor in dining room. It was looking good. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family