“When we don't want to cook.”
Review of Fire Wok

Fire Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 29 March 2017

We are renting in the area and call Fire Wok for takeout when we just want something quick and reasonable. The portions are huge and the price is right. I usually have half of it left over for lunch the next day. I like that I can order brown rice with my entree. I am somewhat restricted in my diet (no beef or pork), but I have enjoyed all the chicken and lo mein meals I've eaten. I find the vegetables have always been fresh and cooked perfectly. The food is generally ready when we go over to pick it up.

Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

Visiting Vilano Beach and grabbed take out from here on our first night. Surprised at how good the food was, far better than Chinese takeout we get at home!

Reviewed 4 February 2017 via mobile

Called to order... after 40 mins (according to the time stamp on my phone) I called back and inquired how much longer. I was told it had only been 25 mins. Another 15 mins later a very nice guy arrived... couldn't be mad.

The Chicken Lo Mein was bad. Mushy noodles and tiny little fine strips of chicken that looked like noodles.

The regular egg rolls were forgettable but the shrimp egg rolls were pretty good.

The honey chicken was fair, but the fried rice was mushy and more like yellow rice with pea and carrots in it.

Not sure if I will repeat this experience or recommend it. There are other choices in St. Aug. Try Yummy Wok, your odds are better that the food will be more authentic.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Not so clean, table was sticky, bathroom was dirty, food was so so, but I will never eat at this place again.

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Called in for takeaway food at the end of a very long tiring day. Food order totalled 16 dollars and some cents, paid with a 50, got change for a 20 and was so tired I didn't notice. Went to leave to stop into Publix next door while the food was preparing and the lady called me back to admit the mistake and give me the 30 back - I would honestly not have noticed till much later and probably never traced the missing money. Full marks for honesty!
Food was ok, egg rolls stodgy shrimp in lobster sauce fine, pork fried rice fine, Szechwan chicken tasty but a tad too fiery and I like spice. Portion size very generous.